xisto Community
iGuest

Origin of your name?

Just wondering what are the origins of your names (and by that I mean you eAllias or forum names)Emilin - I get this from Baldur's Gate. There was a little brat called Amoen and I though Emilin sounded close to Amoen. Since Amoen was taken in the MMORPG which I played (Anarchy Online), I decided to come up with an alternative. So I came up with Emilin.And that is the legend of my eAllias. I use it everywhere.. It's always Emilin no matter where.. And it's never taken because it's unique.My real name is Ashley.

What an interesting oregin.. I have a couple of names, they are:Mitredelta: A footballMiketron: Created by a friendTron: Shorthand version of Miketron:P

My old name was Faithless-TheWonderboy. There was a Radiohead B-Side called "Faithless, The Wonder Boy" and thats where I got it from. But that name went bally up for a reason and I use Gohst which is the name of the game I made available by clicking the link www you will find in this message here under this writing. Enjoy!

NARETH I JUST MADE IT UP BUT APPEARS THAT IT NOT UNIQUE BECAUSE I HEARED IT SOMEWHERE LESE AND A FRIEND TOLD ME SOMEONE PLAY GAME WITH MY NAME BUT IT WASNT EME SO HE STOLE MY NAME

LOL...Dima...it's just my name. But in most forums I'm Sockol, which is a short version of my surname (Sokolov). It was created by my classmates in the 3rd form of school and is still used!

Hmmm. Got three I useswaungcenter-Added a single vowel into a common word, it's unique. That was swaung, then I accidentally forgot my password on an email service, so I had to create a new accoutn with swaungcenter.CodeFX-Just sounds cool.Dgeouds-Not going to tell you. :) If you can figure it out, I will applaud you very hard! :) I'm going to start using it, but I haven't decided what form I'm going to use. Other forms: Ddgeiouodss, Dgioods, Ddeiuoss.

Genigmy real name is geoff and my other sn is generalg23genig started as geneg cause its the same foward and back, but genig sounds cooler.