xisto Community
iGuest

Origin of your name?

hazaa3000 (It's made up of 2 parts, but there is a twist) and if you really care, PM and send me a paypal donation of $15 or ?10 and I shall let you know :mrgreen:

Mines my in flight callsign. Apex 'Zero' Zero' 'Four' (APX004) 8)

so... alpha papa x-ray zero zero four?

fellow flight finatic here :)

my username, benplaut, is because my name is Ben Plaut. You'd be suprised at how many people don't figure that out :wink:

Mine? I just created this name so that I can use as a pseudonym for myself. Adrein that's similar to Adrien. I just interchanged the letters because I wanted it to be unique but at the same time derived from my favorite name Adrien.

WOW! After reading all the origins of your names I feel so unimaginative all of a sudden. My forum name is my real name. :roll: In case anybody cares (and even if you don't :)) Marion means "little Mary"...very proper and demure. :) I'm kinda wishing now that I thought up something like Xena or Elektra. LOL

Happen to look like Pavel Nedved; through the quirk of my long (for a guy) hair...some mates in school picked up on this, and the rest as they say is history. :)

"Twulz" - no1 else so far on the net uses it!!! (dont steal it tho plz... haha)came from my bro saying my old name (b4 i changed it.. long story) "Tess" funni... called me "telz" then he said "telz" funni and said "Twulz" and VOILA!!! haha

my real name : jason is greek and means healer yet my nick name fermy means nothing!

my initials- if anyone cares....

the "iii" comes from the fact that my father and grandfather and i all have the same name

a interesting post...i have seen a post of this kind before...thats okey,my real name is hulunfu means a man comes from grassland but virtually my home town or origin is not grassland contraly is a big city...hehe.my grandam named me and hope i can become a generous and ideal man.