xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kawasu

Ragnarok Online Anyone play?

Oh no, its yet another ragnarok topic! </spam>

To be serious, i have played ragnarok throughout its beta days, and i can say that the concept, ideas and graphics are very good. However, the part which really puts this game down is its really really *BLEEP* customer service. They let bots run all over the place, and their people in charge of banning accounts don't know what the -BLEEP- they are doing. I had an account banned for botting, when the truth is, i had NEVER seen a botting program or even know how to use one in the first place!

I still love that game, although I seriously need to finish my Monk.:lol: If anyone cares, I have a 52(ish) Assasin, 25ish Acolyte, and Merchant on the Loki Servers... I also own a guild on Chaos. My characters there are a 50ish Vit Swordie, 45ish AGI Swordie and... Can't remember my third.I stopped playing right before they released the five character patch. I don't know if I'll play again, I doubt it though, unless they release something like an event... :P

hehe i lo0ve that game too it's my addiction i obviously play in private servers.. they say that the normal ones are horrifying O_oU ahm well... a friend of my is running a private server it's name is zetaRO so if u wanna party (it's party the 80% of time xD) then come ooon the ip is IP: tripleraid.no-ip.org and the site for further information and/or download of patches.

hehe i just finish from play this game. I like this game very much hmm they character and monster is so cute <_< and they feature like quest,wedding,guild war. I can only play in thai server. next patch in my server will go to high class. my assassin was only lv94. when will got to 99? :) I like assasin so much cause they can attack with critical fast and has flee. and now waiting for ayothaya map. I think they will make so beatiful.

I have a lvl 53 assasin, i play on clownphobia but -BLEEP- it crashes 400x a minute. ANyway, everyone has loads of caharacters but i seriouslyprefer to stick to one, i really don't want to go through the process of bein lvl 1 and having to kill porings and being killed by porins. I easily get bored of a game, but i hope this one lasts.

Yeah, RO is fun but after awhile it does get boring, I play on private servers too, but usually ones with lower rates, I usually play on MobRO, but I haven't played in a month or so, aside from checking in once in awhile to talk with people.I think it would be much more interesting if it had a story like most other RPGs and quests that involved doing something besides item collecting, instead of just leveling.

duh! its the greatest mmorpg game... from my points of view, even though i play mu too.. but i have enjoyed playing ro much better than others.. bye the way i havea knight which is lvl 96, and a wizard lvl 90.. im hoping i could make a perfect rouge. wonder do any body know what is the perfect stat build for rouge??