xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jacob

Do you use any other hosts?

im using freewebs.com and atspace.com they are both quite good but they have annoying restrictions :D Xisto is the best and i think everyone who uses it will agree with me :)

Hey I've also tried 100webspace and there ftp and server is just pretty slow, and netrulon just sucks, there never up. I've also tried a couple of non-php servers, ultrahost is good.. but no mysql either.... so thats not to versitle. So now im hopeing to use Xisto :) Sounds like everyone is really happy with it.

Hey I've also tried 100webspace and there ftp and server is just pretty slow, and netrulon just sucks, there never up.  I've also tried a couple of non-php servers, ultrahost is good.. but no mysql either.... so thats not to versitle.  So now im hopeing to use Xisto :)   Sounds like everyone is really happy with it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You serious about netrulon? Funny that I was shopping around again & Netrulon says they're up 99.xx% of the time on their home page.

Seems like most of these companies just bull--I mean before I tried FRandT before and they had fake statistics that said they were up 99.xx% of the time, too but that was far from the truth.

im using freewebs.com and atspace.com they are both quite good but they have annoying restrictions :D

Xisto is the best and i think everyone who uses it will agree with me :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I used that it is alright...because it gives you a sub domain that isn't your sub-sub domain if you get what I'm saying....but the email is mucked up so is the mysql and anything it offers...it basically has NO scripts and not enough bandwidth for my website...but I guess it is alright....I'm using it for my Fan Lists because they take up little space.

It is quite good if you need PHP and all that stuff but dont mind the site being down A LOT of the time or it giving you errors and stuff

I used to use a load of other hosts, but i found this one ws always the best vecause of the forums more than anything, but the great control panel and addon scripts is also a bonus...TRAP 17 ROCKS!!!

I used dymihost.com and it was pretty good, after I use Lycos and by now I want to get a Xisto account :(, also I host my site at freewebz but it only let's you to upload 50 files and theres no FTP :(

sitesled.com has very good bandwith and hosts 100 MB activation is kind of slow...takes a day or so until they activate your account, but the help service is very good...this is where my current website is, but i used to use geocities (which sucks because of the terrible bandwith) and then freewebs which i thought was much, much better, but then i got bored with that so i decided to make a new one so i searched and found sitesled

Alongside Xisto, I use t35. It says that it has unmetered space/bandwidth, so I guess that's good. It also lets you use PHP as well. Unfortunately, it doesn't give you any databases or anything like that. And once in a while, a pop-up ad will appear on your page. It's still good though. But, the best host I had been to before Xisto was 2webh. It was amazing. For 25 posts, you received 300mb space, 10gb bandwidth, php/cgi/perl, 5-10 databases, 5-10 subdomains, and a crapload of other stuff. Plus, there were no ads. Unfortunately, the hosting was shut down last year because the owner of the servers couldn't pay for them anymore.