xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jacob

Do you use any other hosts?

Hey man Abs *BLEEP* i dont like them they have so restricted rules and they will obviously go down again! I mean look at them and look what there providing they wont live long and plus they dont even have google to support them and thats the best thing and u would never want to lose it or ur pratically dead! Trap is the best so far when i had abs i had the account for 3 days then my account got SCREWEED!!! I was so pissed!

I would love if member's supported me at free-webhost.com Atleast all these reviews would be read by others and I could have recieved more help... Please C-L -i i C_ k on the A_d-s daily ( at the max twice ), please don't spam, I don't want to lose google...And use the search thing to search for various topics and C-l i _c -k on the a-d _s on the search results page... 1 to 2 times per day is more than enough... If you try to help me a lot by clicking a lot, Ur actually ****ing up my ***! So, please do it daily, regualarly... Some things are better when they come in installments ... B)

Guys, I am not getting ... C - L _i =c ks... ( I cannot use this word frequently, they can detect and ban me ) , No clicks - no funds ... Pllease do it atleast only and ONLY [ONCE] a day... One time... Is that asking tooo much!

I was on entechost for a bit but they were havin lots of probs and turned it into a single site. Don't know what happened. *shrug* I was on freewebs but their coding that I had to put at the bottom of every page just made it look baad and it took quite awhile to upload everything. Sofar, Trap looks to be a great host!

ive used y-host and alot of other free ones, Xisto.com is the BEST, no other provider gives Fantastico features, and if they do, their minium required posting is 25 just to get a starter plan heh..

I was using hostultra but they *BLEEP*... so many adds and no Mysql... :P And my other host dhost.info is always down and I only get 15mb of space... THey deleted my account becasue of server errors like 100000000 times :lol::(:P:P:P:(:(:angry:

I swear i useed every single free host in english i could ever possibly find but all of them didnt offer what i needed. Although i am now so happy cause Trap 17 came along :P God, i dont know what i spend half my day doing if it wasnt typing in here :lol:

I'm using Fr & T right now. Fast server, Cpanel, ... ... ... LOOONG downtimes, max 2 DBs, every week (more or less) they send you a list of the accounts that they're going to suspend.. :P:lol: terrorism! no thanks. I think I'll keep the Fr&T space as a mirror :P