xisto Community
Mario

Worst Games Ever name them here

Fun topic! I would say the worst game ever is definately The Sims. No just kidding, i think for sure it is one of these:-Britneys Dance Beat-any of the Barbie games-fable (not the worst at all, good game, but not even close to as expecteations from the developers lead people to think)

Um what was it called ?? something like Microchips Car Racing. oh my god how crap can you get...the controls are totally foocked up...It is such a Ralley Racer "copycat".....It is soooo dumb ....you press left and it goes right....etc.....and it is tiny so you can not control it... the graphics look like it is suitable for a 3 year old!Some one might like this game....so don't take it as an aafence......It is just my opinion..which really doesn't matter

Vagrant Story was very depressing since i thought it was gonna be good when i bought it, had my hopes up, it didnt please, theres alot more, Tobal no. 1, Final Fantasy II, Final Fantasy VII, tons i have upstairs, Final Fantasy X-2, i have a lot upstairs that disappointed me and did not please. Final Fantasy XI made me sick, it was soooo crap, Legend of Mir, Myth of Soma, Monster & Me, Driver, Burnout (Original) and Fellowship of the Ring, theres others but cant be arsed to think <_<

well, the worst two games i ever played were, bad boys 2, and indy cars series 2005!

Final Fantasy 7? Bad? Does not compute.................Fatal Logic error Head will explode in54321*BooM!*Anyway worst games EVA? hmmm, That south park kart racing game,yeah that was godawful um what else.... Civilivation 3 made me cry. FF8 wasn't that bad i guess. Bomberman 64= <_<

I agree with Superman .. That game sucked.Well most people enjoy, chess,chekers,pinball or other board games(mostly old people) it just passes the time.Also I don't like any turnbase game. It just drives me nuts when you have to wait just to do something.

Ghost Recon has to go at the top of my list lol that game sucked hardcore, i used to play rogue spear religiously when it first came out. Covert Ops sucked as well.Rogue Ops for ps2 was really crappy as well. It was just a crudy knock off of Splinter Cell.

The worst game I ever owned was soldner. I read all of the previews for the game. IT was supposed t obe a really good game with all of the features. But it was a huge let down when I got the game. I haven't touched it since I loaded it and deleted it with in the hour.

And what about very old games. Like Atari 2600 games? Some of those games really sucked. And they were worse if they were "licensed" games. the E.T. game is well known for being a fiasco, and there were some other quite nasty like Final Approach, Haunted House, etc. I hated them! :P

I would have to say NARC was an awful game. Constantly going around asking if they wanted drugs. It was really annoying to hear the same thing over and over again. Rogue Ops sucked too for that matter.