xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

"The Day After Tommorow" - Coming True?? Yes? No?

First of all, global warming is a myth.

Err... solar flares don't last 100 years (they last less than a day) so how can they be causing a steady global rise in temperatures in the past 100 years?

First of all, global warming is a myth.

Err... solar flares don't last 100 years (they last less than a day) so how can they be causing a steady global rise in temperatures in the past 100 years?

Scientist are also blaming florocarbons for global warming with freon being the #1 culpret. Freon is heavier than air. How could it rise into the atmosphere and cause a hole in the ozone layer? It can't. Ever wonder why the supposed hole in the ozone layer is in the article circle where the average researcher can't afford to go to check it out?

Things to think about.

pete 8)

Lol i live in Tasmania and yea there is a heap of snow in winter, but now that it's summer we have stacks of bushfire warnings.Regarding the first post i don't know about it comming true, but there certainatly have been some disasters this year.

Yes i think that we will have a The Day After Tomorrow...in the future :P Here in Sweden we see that it?s warmer in the winter & in the summer we have more water in the lakes so mouch water that we have flods in the south of sweden :D But that mouch like in the movie it?s to far in the future....so it?s unlikely not in my lifetime...

I think for the most part that yes... Parts of the movie are happening and will happen. But not to that magnitude though.. The movie was alittle exaggerated. Of course when it does finally happen at Big Proportions I won't be alive to see it i'm sure. oh and I'm 30... :roll:

Interesting theory! But we shouldn't forget that most of these disasters can be contributed to human
interference (Except for the tsunami's in asia over xmas).

Weren't there some e-mails released that debunked the Human caused global warming theory? There are conspiracy theories out there that say that the government were behind the tusnamis and earthquakes of late. Have you ever heard of Project Haarp? The only reason I believe there is some sort of weather control is the amount of money that governments around the world are spending on that very research. There are some strange phenomenon that are occurring around the world like the dissapearing of the honey bees.