xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

"The Day After Tommorow" - Coming True?? Yes? No?

i hope so...well, humans tend to put away their differences and come together only when there's a disaster happening, so if that's what it takes -then hell ye LOL we'll all die anyway

Plus it snowed here in NW england on christmas day! As far as  i can remember its never done that before (in my lifetime)

Well it didn't snow properly in my part of NW England! :D Cos we're too close to the sea. And I can remember it snowing on Christmas Day here before, and I'm younger than you! Youlosing your memory in your old age? :D

(btw, I was only jokin, not tryin to insult you, as I'm new, thought I'd better explain that often I'm quite sarcastic!)

Nice to find someone lives near me from here, I thought at first everyone came from singapore! :D

Well as many of you are aware i'm sure, there was a movie released this year named "The Day After Tommorow" those of you that are familiar with it, does it make you a little nervous, and ask "is it really coming true?"

I thought the same thing when i heard what had happened..

Plus it snowed here in NW england on christmas day! As far as i can remember its never done that before (in my lifetime)
well how old are you....50?.....20?.......10-15.....over60???

I'm 15, will be 16 this month lol :D

Unless anyove us here was born after the year 2000, - 2005, (wich if you were, you a frickin smart kid!) none of us will see the day, even if we live up till 100, i'm already 16 (well in a munth, but u get the idea), but i diden't just say 100 year, i said 100('s) you'r kid's kid's kid's might have to worry about it, we just have to try and help it not come true!

NO!!!! None of that crap is gonna come true. I think that was a very stupid movie. It was so stupid that I laughed at it the whole time. IT SUCKED!!!BTW my fav movie is napolian dynomite now that is a good movie

NO!!!! None of that crap is gonna come true. I think that was a very stupid movie. It was so stupid that I laughed at it the whole time. IT SUCKED!!!BTW my fav movie is napolian dynomite now that is a good movie

Lol Napoleon Dynamite is absolute crap!! It's like the Office in the way it tries to be funny by not using comedy, which means it isn't funny in the slightest!!

Day After Tomorrow got more criticism than it deserved, but I just love natural disaster-type movies.

I don't think it is coming true...though here in Kentucky in dec/jan it has been in the 60's..... :? still, I don't think what happened in the movie is happening. The bible says god would not let the earth be destroyed(and/or ruined)...so I have no worries. :D

I don't think it is coming true...though here in Kentucky in dec/jan it has been in the 60's..... :?  still, I don't think what happened in the movie is happening. The bible says god would not let the earth be destroyed(and/or ruined)...so I have no worries. :D

did he say that after he flooded the earth, and left one man to save life?

I don't think it is coming true...though here in Kentucky in dec/jan it has been in the 60's..... :?  still, I don't think what happened in the movie is happening. The bible says god would not let the earth be destroyed(and/or ruined)...so I have no worries. :D

Hoho - touché. 8)

Yes, you're exactly right! He said after he caused the earth and all of mankind to ruin after the flood, he would never do anything like that again. I believe it is the only time regretted having done something. And he left more than one person to live. There were 8 to be exact, Noah and his wife, his 3 sons, and their 3 wives. They were the only ones in the land that listened to God, yet he gave the rest of the people enough time to hear that the flood was coming and for them to repent, but they laughed at Noah, so that is why they got destroyed, they made their own choices. The rainbow is a symbol of our covenant with God, that he would not destroy evil mankind like that again, but we are to be judged when his day of destruction does come, *Armegeddon*, but if we find ourselves destroyed then, it is our own faults, for he has clearly outlined in the bible his standards for us, and how we should live accordingly. Anyway it's been fun chatting with you about the bible! It is something I believe in very strongly! :D
~LadyBug~

Hoho - touché. 8)
No not really, there is nothing touche about it. Read Genesis in the bible, and you will see what it says. And for all of you who are scared about this weird weather, read Revelation. It is a good book, deep but good! :D G'day!