xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

"The Day After Tommorow" - Coming True?? Yes? No?

I don't think it is coming true...though here in Kentucky in dec/jan it has been in the 60's..... :?  still, I don't think what happened in the movie is happening. The bible says god would not let the earth be destroyed(and/or ruined)...so I have no worries. :D

did he say that after he flooded the earth, and left one man to save life?

Hoho - touché. 8)
No not really, there is nothing touche about it. Read Genesis in the bible, and you will see what it says. And for all of you who are scared about this weird weather, read Revelation. It is a good book, deep but good! :D G'day!

:shock: I didn't say touchy, but touché. That's a french word, meaning someting like; give as good as you get - or - getting back at someone. :D

:shock:   I didn't say touchy, but touch?. That's a french word, meaning someting like; give as good as you get - or - getting back at someone. :D

Yes hun I know.... :roll: I don't have the little emphasis mark to put above the E on my keyboard, you spell touchy: TOUCHY, not touche....LOL Thanks for the french lesson though...even though I know quite a bit of french. :D Also if anyone read the book of Genesis(which I had thought most people on earth have, if not in whole than in parts...)they'd know that what I said was true. I don't think what he said was giving anything back to what I said, or "getting back at me"...he was actually agreeing with me I guess, because he's right....sarcastic or not...God did say he'd never bring ruin to the earth again like he did with the flood. I thought most people knew that...WOW... :roll:

Okay, I misunderstood. And as for your book, I haven't read it and have absolutely no intention of doing so, either.

No prob man, no one says you have too....just good to have facts before you speak and all, you know? :wink:

just good to have facts before you speak and all

??? What facts? I was commenting his reply, not the content of your post!
Actually you kind of got off of his comment in further postings and you were talking to ME about whether or not what he said to me would be considered a "get you back" comment, and I supplied you with the facts of the situation....so you didn't have them before...so as far as I was concerned you didn't have any facts about the matter before you chimed in. It really wasnt you business anyway, I was not talking directly to you in the first post that started all of this. Unless I misunderstood, that is how I see it, though I really don't care anymore. haha :D I can't believe you still do. Waste of time is all this is. Cya hun! :D :wink:

Okay okay. Just one thing. I was not my intention to offend you with the"get back at you" thing, that was just the closest translation I could think of. :D

Okay okay. Just one thing. I was not my intention to offend you with the"get back at you" thing, that was just the closest translation I could think of.  :D

Don't worry about it, I wasn't offended, just knew it was a misunderstood statement. :wink:

I don't think it is coming true...though here in Kentucky in dec/jan it has been in the 60's..... :?  still, I don't think what happened in the movie is happening. The bible says god would not let the earth be destroyed(and/or ruined)...so I have no worries. :D

You need to read your Bible a little more. God promised not to destroy the world with water, as in Noah's flood. 2nd Peter tells us that that when God creates the new heaven and the new earth, this will be destroyed.

In two pages of scanning this thread, yours is only the second on with even any reference to God or the Bible. We are living in scary times.

pete :cry:

Interesting theory!But we shouldn't forget that most of these disasters can be contributed to human 
interference (Except for the tsunami's in asia over xmas).

maybe the nazis were testing nuclear bombs out in the ocean and one of the nuclear bombs caused a big split in the sea floor and there was a huge tsunami. on xmas

Interesting theory!But we shouldn't forget that most of these disasters can be contributed to human 
interference (Except for the tsunami's in asia over xmas).

maybe the nazis were testing nuclear bombs out in the ocean and one of the nuclear bombs caused a big split in the sea floor and there was a huge tsunami. on xmas

It seems a lot of people believe that there may some truth in these rediculous theorys.

The reason in the movie that all this stuff happened is from "global warming".First of all, global warming is a myth. Solar flares cause the global temperatures to rise all the time. It has gotten much higher than it is now.