xisto Community
iGuest

Taiwan belongs to China

I do not know many Taiwanese that love China, more in Fear of China. China has hundreds of Ballistic Missiles pointed at Taiwan, does that sound like China loves Taiwan? More like China is jealous and wants their economic wealth!

Kevin Cho - Pioneer Audio Productions General Manager

Sorry but WE Taiwanese do not fear China!!!!!!!!

Hongkong and china does have agreement about returning back hongkong to china after 100 years. But thats not happening in taiwan. As i know taiwan is a mix race of chinese and others. They are not pure chinese. Thats why i conclude china should not take back taiwan, they dont have reason to do that, and even most taiwan people disagree about that.

Taiwan does not belong to China, because Taiwan fought Japan back then when it took over, and the Japanese people retreate so since then TAiwan had become a independent country!!! Also, why would A country point missiles at itself?

Oh really? :)

The real history is:

In 1945, Japan and Germany were defeat In world war II. Japanese were forced to return Taiwan island back to China.

Got it? Taiwan didn't become an independent country after 1945.It belongs to Republic of China, till now.

Then, 1945~1949, during the civil war, the government of Republic of China were defeat by the Communist Party of China.

Republic of China authority fled to Taiwan island.

That is why Taiwan is now also known as Republic of China, and the mainland of China is called People's Republic of China(founded by the Communist Party of China in 1949).

Also, why would A country point missiles at itself?

You know, sometimes civil wars break out inside a country.Do you know the American civil war? :)

But it is sure people don't want to use those missiles.I think they will never be used.As some poor political persons such as Chen shui-bian are no longer controlling Taiwan.Peace and development should be the goal across the Taiwan gulf.

What??Taiwan doesn

Taiwan belongs to China

As I know,on 1945,the ROC was defeated and then fled to Taiwan island!So PRC was foundeded on the mainland of China!This is history!DO you understand???

Ok,you say Taiwan is a independent country,then why your people's given name are LI,MA,CHEN,SONG,WANG and so on?

And why your people use Chinese?Why "China" is includeed in your "national name" ?Do you know Kong fuzi??Do you know S.H.E's"Zhongguo hua"?

I don't want to say any more,when our PLA appear in our Taiwan,what will you say and do??Fight?or flee??I want to know!!

My mail is "a n s h I d a 0 7 @ 1 2 6.C o m"!

I want your answer!!

Replying to firefilly

-reply by Chinese people

In your comment,you say "taiwan is a mix race of chinese and others. They are not pure chinese".Ok,you know that there are Chinese on Taiwan island!And then,can you tell me what are the others race?Are they Americans,English people or any other from all over the world?At last,I want...代表我们中国的老祖宗对你说句"不孝子孙" 

My mail is anshida07 at 126.Com!! 

-reply by Chinese people

taiwan should not be part of china. taiwan is democratic and china is communist. i hate communism and it should be abolished. taiwan is a free independent country and china should not try and control that. taiwan is totally different from china. they are a free country and they are democratic. how can a country run with some part of it democratic when the rest of it is communist. a country can either be democratic or communist it can't be both. china is doing what america did in the civil war. if the southern states want to be independent it is their own choice!