xisto Community
iGuest

Taiwan belongs to China

Long long ago. Taiwan belong to China, in modern to invade other country just, break away from from China, it is a child of China, China loves it, it loves China too Taiwan belongs to China forever, goes over, today, until future,.. I am a Chinese We will not see this he left alone

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Since ancient times, Taiwan is an inalienable part of China, split out in modern times, it is totally the faults of the western countries. Have invade China relying on strongly, has cut down the limbs of China (health not like a person of a country? . However, today's China has not already been small and weak China of before. Who should separating our great motherland, will regret. A Chinese!

Long long ago. Taiwan belong to China, in modern to invade other country just, break away from from China, it is a child of China, China loves it, it loves China too Taiwan belongs to China forever, goes over, today, until future,..  I am a Chinese  
We will not see this he left alone

I do not know many Taiwanese that love China, more in Fear of China. China has hundreds of Ballistic Missiles pointed at Taiwan, does that sound like China loves Taiwan? More like China is jealous and wants their economic wealth!

Kevin Cho - Pioneer Audio Productions General Manager

Taiwan belongs to China
Never allow Taiwan to become the independent country  

Hmmm. We shouldn't forget that It actually is Taiwan That is The independant China
and mainland china that is the renegade. In Taiwan, Tchang Kaď-chek and the nationalist
government consolidated while Mao and his followers overran the rest of the country.
It is the greatest irony, that anti-capitalist Mao used the communist China's capital
trading power to buy itself some sort of legitimacy with the west!

I agree with sandmand, in fact China belongs to Taiwan... Chine is rather a spoilt child of the Original China(which is today's Taiwan)... so everyone when you discuss sensitive thread like this, please keep all options open and lets discuss lightly.....

Chine is rather a spoilt child of the Original China(which is today's Taiwan)

don't want to be contributing to a flame-out here but here goesTibet was for a long time the spiritual leader of China
special pilgrimages and tributes were made by the Chinese
makes an odd picture to have a China that has attacked and disabled their spiritual leaders

Chine is rather a spoilt child of the Original China(which is today's Taiwan)

don't want to be contributing to a flame-out here but here goesTibet was for a long time the spiritual leader of China
special pilgrimages and tributes were made by the Chinese
makes an odd picture to have a China that has attacked and disabled their spiritual leaders

Yep, and I'm quite sure that Taiwan would happily return independance to
Tibet - if they had the chance.

Does that mean i can have my own private country? which the yanks can invade? when and if they feel like it..

Since Taiwanese are also Chinese, any referendum must include whole Chinese people.

Taiwan belongs to China forever!

Does that mean i can have my own private country? which the yanks can invade? when and if they feel like it..

Since Taiwanese are also Chinese, any referendum must include whole Chinese people.

Taiwan belongs to China forever!

You still don't get it - do you?

It was an illegal chinese government who took Tibet.

The only legal chinese government is the one in Taiwan. That's

why commi china is so keen on getting their hands on Taiwan - to

get the legality they would need to be 'the chinese government'.

Totally agree!China owns Taiwan, and Taiwan belongs China!

Thats like saying Taiwan owns China, and China belongs to Taiwan. I do think that they will remain independent seeing that it is like an unsinkable American aircraft carrier.

Sure, you're right. I believe so too. But the issue here is moral, and of coursethe fact that many young chinese only know the good times. They know nothing about the previous generations hardship since the communist coup 55 years ago. All they know is their government sanctioned 'history', which is factually molested. :D

well the point is: If you say Taiwanese speak the same language as Chinese, so we belong to them, then you can say that England belongs to America! and that is just - no offense - a bit stupid.

Also why would a country fight with its own country???

Taiwan is a independent country that can stand up for itself-Face it-TAIWAN IS A COUNTRY!

( I am Taiwanese!)

Edited by firefilly (see edit history)

Taiwan already seems to be part of China in wikipedia.

But China is holding lots of nations in its border. The people in China are not all Chinese. For example: East Turkestan (in China) speaking Turkish and their culture is too different from Chinese people, but China is forcing them like the others to act as Chinese.
East Turkestan earns an independence more than Taiwan, in my opinion.

Edited by Erdemir (see edit history)