xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
serverph

Magic 8 Ball Ask and you shall be answered :)

Sure, MAGIC 8 BALL works! :P

TRY IT!

That thing is so simple... if you get overwhelmed by that you're stupid... just like I did for four years.

who said anything about getting overwhelmed? :Pdidn't you figure out that the magic 8 ball is just for fun?
and i know it's simple, i have seen the code!

don't be a party pooper. that page is to support Xisto
if you even cared to check the page. tsk...tsk...tsk... :P

at least you admitted your stupidity 4 years ago. lolz :D
i hope it would show no more in your succeeding posts! lolz

That thing is so simple... if you get overwhelmed by that you're stupid... just like I did for four years.

who said anything about getting overwhelmed? :D

didn't you figure out that the magic 8 ball is just for fun?

and i know it's simple, i have seen the code!

don't be a party pooper. that page is to support Xisto

if you even cared to check the page. tsk...tsk...tsk... :P

at least you admitted your stupidity 4 years ago. lolz :P

i hope it would show no more in your succeeding posts! lolz

Aye, it just picks a random line and speaks it. Good job on helping Xisto though, but it was hard for me to understand what you last said.

Also, I used to have those on MIRC. :D

...but it was hard for me to understand what you last said.

hehehe? that's why you have to think. :P just read it s..l..o..w..l..y... :D

i asked is magic 8 ball worth it and i replied nahhh dosn't that prove its a waste of time

i asked is magic 8 ball worth it and i replied nahhh dosn't that prove its a waste of time

ask it for a second opinion :P lolz

v_v"Will I get lucky tonight?""I tend to doubt it."*crys* >_>Also thats so easy to make, I could make the same thing in less than 10 mins. Its still kinda cool but not that inventive.

its priddy cool
yes its simpil

thats what he SEAd

</duh></horible spelling>

Also, hahahahaha sucks for you roly >.> j/k.

I dunno how it works exactly....course I'm not that good at that type of stuff.

i would pay money to see a nonfiction documentary about someone who makes all their desicions with a magic eightball. i bet his/her life would be so crazy, thats what i call good entertainment lol. the person would ask stuff like...should i eat this 13 year old jar of mustard? or ...would my boss be mad at me if i borowed his car for a few days and told him when i get back? yes, that would be the greatest movie of all time. hey micheal more, if you're reading this, please make my dream come true :P

i would pay money to see a nonfiction documentary about someone who makes all their desicions with a magic eightball. i bet his/her life would be so crazy, thats what i call good entertainment lol. the person would ask stuff like...should i eat this 13 year old jar of mustard? or ...would my boss be mad at me if i borowed his car for a few days and told him when i get back? yes, that would be the greatest movie of all time. hey micheal more, if you're reading this, please make my dream come true :P

lolz :D i like the idea :lol: that would be a crazy movie alright hehehe?i'm imagining jim carrey in the title role already. :lol: