xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Favorite Sport

Soccer... I play soccer everyday (I'm a brazilian boy ^^")Volleyball is cool too

haha. can see tat brazillians play soccer very well!! ;);)

My favourite sport is the Jai-Alai, also known as Basque Ball. It's the typical Basque Sport that is played at the "Fronton". You should have strong hands, else, you will have your hands hurt. I like to play it when the ball is hard and fast. So cool!! When the ball is soft it seems to be a chik-game ;)In the Jai-Alai there are more sports than the one that I like. What I like is "Eskupelota", but there are also "Pala", "Zesta" and "Remonte" that are quite entertaining to watch

My favorite Sport is football, because I myself began to play football 10 years ago so i play it very long and i'll play it many years more so football is my favorite!

I like non-team sports. -_- Dance has been my life long love, and I have recently gotten into working out like mad. Today I actually had to take a break because my legs are so sore they can barely carry me up the stairs. I like it though. :lol:

My physical condition is not the best in the world, but I love watching Football (the real one, the one most of you guys call 'soccer') and some Rugby. But the only one that really gets me excited and makes my muscles between my ears stronger is definitely CHESS!!!!Cheers!!!! -_-