xisto Community
BuLLeT

Whats Ur Favorite Animal?

I guess I have several favorite animals.For friendship it's definitlyDogs.I admire Lions.I guess it's because of the whole 'Kingof the Jungle' thing. I also like elephants too.They just seem so noble.It's so sadso many of these animals are endangered.

Edited by networker (see edit history)

Jackalopes are my favorite animal. Lol just kidding, I would probably have to say the mountain lion is my favorite animal. I don't know why but is has been my favorite for as long as I remember. They hunt solo and have the highest percentage of sucessful kills per attemps. Don't ask me why I know that lol.

I like dog. Because dog has sense. I love being with dog. It is so romantic. In judging, running dog lies with me. Dog care my house. My everything.

My favourite pets are Dogs. Puppies are also cute. :P Cats & Kittens are my second best pets. They always are so cuddly and cute it's unbelievable. :P

I love cats and birds - especially eagles and hawks - the most. I think I love birds because of their freeness to fly and to see the whole world under their feet and they don't have to use any additional 'vehicles' except their wings :PAs for the cats, I love them because they are really smart, they are very funny and interesting and they don't make a huge mess like dogs do.

I personally like cats. Wild and domestic. The black panther and white tigers are my favorite wild cats, as for domestic, a sweet natured tabby would be the best kitty for me out of them all. Nothing special, just a good sweet cat.

I love animals, but there are still some kinds I don't like.

Anyway, my favorite would be consider samoyed, they are the most adorable dog to me. :P

I had been with this dog for a few months, I just kind of miss the time I spent with him. :P

Posted Image

I don't know how to make the size smaller. There is more in my computer. :P

This is a picture I found on google. http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Golden retriever is nice, too.

Those dogs are really really cute, even when they are not puppies anymore, they're beautiful, the problem is because they are white you have to keep their fur really clean, I love Akitas as well!

My favorite animal mmm has to be giraffes they are so big and elegant! but Doggies are more accessible! :D

I love animals, but there are still some kinds I don't like.

Anyway, my favorite would be consider samoyed, they are the most adorable dog to me. :P

I had been with this dog for a few months, I just kind of miss the time I spent with him. :P

Posted Image

I don't know how to make the size smaller. There is more in my computer. :P

This is a picture I found on google. http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Golden retriever is nice, too.

See above pic. I rest my case on that one 100% so cute and cuddlly. thats just what I wanna be a big furball with black eyes.

I love all animals but if I have to pick just one I would have to say a cat not just a house cat I mean big cats like lions, tigers, panthers etc, you get the point. But I do love all animals I have 3 dogs 1 pit 1 boxer and a chawawa (however u spell it) 3 cats, 4 ferrits, 4 rats. and 4 kids so I pretty much have my own zoo.

I like phoenix,but it seems only appear in mythos story...In real life,i think i like dog most:)at all times i want foster-mother one dog,but because lack of time to take care of him,so all the while i havn't really own a dog.My friend have one,i like him very much.Everytime i go to see my friend,i will take some delicious food to the pretty dog:)Inside animals,i think,dog is the best friend of man...good luck to everybody!

I love the Tiger because my rugby team in high school was called the tigers!Hate dragons with a passion! guess it's because i just aint into fantasies!