xisto Community
Ariel

GAMES What game are you like??

My favourite game is Need for Speed Underground 2 because, the cars are very good after tuning, which makes this game so good, the cars are to 100% indivudals. But its also exiting to race online because you met a lot of people and you have a lot of fun.

List of my all time favourite games:

Monkey Island series - what can I do, I'm still a huge fan, all those great (childish) jokes and great missions... B)

GTA Vice City - Maybe the only game I liked to play, that envolved shooting and car-crushing.

NBA Live series - for a NBA basketball fan it is quite normal, that I like this series, especially because of great view of statistics.

Now I have to find some time to play GTA San Andreas - to see if it is really so bloody, as some people say... :P

My favorite games are anything bloody and actiony. I love army games and I love games like San Andreas. BAsicallly anything with a gun I like unless it is very fantasy like, like final fantasy, or the Lord of the Rings: Return of the King Game. I also love football and baseball games.I love madden so much, even though 2k5 is better then it, madden is great because there are so many people online. And I love MVP baseball. Every year its seems it gets better...yet all the football games are going to sound weird with 06. 06 is kinda a weird number.

I like most first player shooting games multiplayer.my most favorite first player shooting games are: CS, tactical ops, and Battledield 1 (BF2 dosent work on my computer :P )and also i like racing games where you can buy new motor, brakes, and other parts and make your car look nicer with bodu kit, favorites are: Juiced and Street legal racing: redline. Also news NFS is cool but again it dosent work on my old computer :D

GTA San Andreas: I find this game is best game GTA made.

You can do a lot of things except main missions.

You have Girlfriends, can train your body (Muscles and so on), can cut your hair or you can buy new Clothes.

You also have to eat and drink something, i8f you don't, you'll die :D.

But the story of this game is also very interesting,

because you can see what the poeple have to do in in the Ghettos and in the Gangs.

Here is a link where you can help me, pls click on it :( :

http://www.monstersgame.org/?ac=vid&vid=243857.

I just found a game called Battle of the Immortals,it's very cool MMORPG game,there is pet system and you can catch every monster as pet(even bosses)but very rare.The game is made by Perfect World,they already got some other games and they are cool too i like this game because it's pretty good and it's not searching for a big money to be a good player( i mean i don't spend money on games but what i want to say is that it's very nice that you level up fast and there are events that give you much exp(daily)some can be played more times and some only one time.Also there are cool mounts at the game like cool dinosaurs,horses...There is fortify system where you can level up the gear,pet,mount.You can get gifts first (they are not something good but they are cool) also on level 45 you get cool gifts too(THEY ARE REALLY COOL) you get the mount on level 30, the game is still new and there are many updates if you want to download it(free) and play it(free) just search for it on Google!