xisto Community
Ariel

GAMES What game are you like??

1- gta vice city2- silent hill 43- gran tourismo 34- timesplitters 25- manhuntPS: i have played all these games on sony playstation 2

my favs

nfs underground

with drag i can blow my engine if i don't use the brakes

, ut2004

, rise of nation

give me boem things and your capital is destroyed

and savage

catapult airline is opened

i'll shoot you with a catapult back to your own base

My original DOS copy, the one in the 3.5" floppy dates back 1993, but the original (since corrupted) was circa 1987 which my father owned. It s a family heirloom! :(
Do any of you guys play MMORPGs? Like Ragnarok Online or MU Online?

Yeah! i play MU Online.. In Mu Global I have my character there.. but when Mu phil had launch our characters have migrated to phil server for P2P.. gush... i dont play it anymore.... My character level was 100 with excellent brass set +11+16

My favourites are Warcraft, Need For Speed UG(Can't wait to play number 2!) and the Star Wars Jedi Knight games. My favourite game of all time is undoubtedly Command and Conquer: Red Alert. I remember when I got it in "95 and just absolutely killed it until I finally got Windows XP, now I can't really get it to run or else I still would play it.