xisto Community
Schweden

Bush vs Kerry whou would you vote if you were able to?

Honestly Bush :: watches as every member stops to look at him :( :: , but only for one reason. We are at war, because we are/were in the middle of a war when voting occured to have another president would cause problems within the white house...But honestly neither...i would bring Clinton Back if i could.

wow this topic is sooo old, i remeber sitting in my US History class in 8th grade almost a year and a half ago hearing the news that Kerry was dropping out, i was soooo pissed i really want bush to get out of office. although i want his and his fathers' arses dead for starting this whole shinagin with Iraq, when it should have stoped many years ago with his father but all he had Osama do was sign a peice of paper--ho w binding is that..its ridikulus

American political races generally suck, but I have to say the 2004 presidential election really trumped everything else. On the global political scale, Bush and Kerry weren't too far apart from each other. It saddens me when either candidate seeks to make government larger. Call me an anarchist, but my personal opinion is that government needs to be significantly downsized. In the end, the choice narrowed down to Kerry with his bureaucracy and a potential economic mess or Bush and his police-state and eminent economic mess. So it's like a choice between Brazil and 1984. This is how I saw the issue, anyway. A third-party candidate would be better suited for the job.

Casually, the other day was thinking (I don?t know why) about the oponent of Bush in last US elections. And I couldn?t remember... it was funny because I thought about Al Gore which was the previous one. So I think that Bush has gained international fame and nobody will forget about him never. Not for good things, of course, but... it seems that democrat candidats aren?t too charismatic.Anyway, I hope that in the next presidentials, Bush lose at last. Well, I don?t want somebody who is honest, nice, concienced, etc. But please, someone a little more clever, would be right.

Sprnknwn, it doesn't matter if Bush wants to be president for another term or not. According to the Twenty-Second Amendment to the US Constitution, a presidential candidate cannot serve more than a total of two terms in the presidential office. Since it would take a 2/3 majority vote in Congress to repeal that amendment, I'm sure that Bush will NOT be elected to office for another term, unless the United States government is somehow overthrown and reinstated in that time, of which I rather doubt.

The Democrats and others have generally done a fair enough job in defaming Bush (not saying that he doesn't deserve such treatment or even saying that he didn't do most of the work himself) that it is rather unlikely another Republican will directly succeed Bush. I predict a Democrat for the next American president unless Bush does something mighty saintly in the next couple years. He just renewed the Patriot Act, which is met with general reluctance on both sides of the American political spectrum, no matter who says how much it is needed, so he is not fairing so well as of yet. He still has this Iraq situation, and in his most recent State of the Union Address, he mentioned bringing democracy to the Middle East, not just Iraq. Oh goodie. >.<Again, I would be thrilled if a viable third-party candidate came along and stole the office from both Democrats and Republicans, and I think most other Americans would enjoy the change as well. But we seem to be caught in a cycle: no one thinks a third-party can win, so we all primarily vote Republican or Democrat, though many of us likely think the best person for the job belongs to neither party.

Write-in or third parties don't win. You mgiht as well write-in "Bugs Bunny" on your vote or not vote at all. Kerry had no standpoint and constantly flip-flopped, therefor making Bush the lesser of two evils.

KERRY ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bush has no clue what he is doing my 3 year old bro couldbe a better president and he can't talk in full sentinces. and whats up with bushs ears there bigger then his head!