xisto Community
iGuest

How Long Did it take you to learn HTML

Took me 2 months to learn majority of it.Right now I'm focusing into PHP and Javascript which might take a while. Not to forget my ongoing headaches about Photoshop and Flash..

html's getting obsolete in the future. xml is the more preferring language...espcially 4 e pros cos it's ability to seperate content n format. It can get a bit confusing but well...

took me a couple of weeks to learn html, the first time i learned it was at neopets XD then angelfire. pretty much learned everything i know about it from online tuts. right now i'm just concentrating on CSS and a bit of javascript

I have forgot.At first,I used FrontPage to edit my page.Later,I used notepad to change the value of every attributes.As time past,I remember most of HTML code.

I started with HTML a few years ago and learned the basics in about 1 week! But then I learned more and more like Frames and stuff. I am still learning tricks with html! To learn the basics it will take about one week. But to learn advanced HTmL it will take more then a year! Fortunately, there are much site where you can get free HTML codes. Search on google.com for HTML Codes and you will get a lot of good sites!Later,Stan

I learnt the very basics in a few hours.Still looking for some paticular codes but I normally just work around it and its not that hard.

1 day...

In the future, please try to post more than just two words. Although it may answer the question, it may also be called spamming and get you in trouble. Explain how you did it, or how hard it was for you. :)

It took me 2 days to learn HTML complete, by the end of the week i had made my own javascript dongle.... But this was way back in 1997, there was less HTML tags and Javascript code to remember back then, nonetheless, it was quite challenging, and yes it was "SO COOL"... but comparing to C+ or Pascal, which i already knew, HTML was VERY EASY, thus 2 days..... Javascript was quite similar to Pascal, so that wasn't so hard either... so is PHP.... 8)

Well the basics took couple of hours, and within a couple of days has a whole site with frames and dymanic code on the web.I found a really good tutorial website that was so easy to use.I still like using HTML as it is so easy to code.

it took me like 2 weeks to learn a ton...more than i need! :D you should only really need to know the basic commands...if you run into a problem or a tag you dont kno than search on google for it...remembering all of html is close to impossible. :wink: