xisto Community
iGuest

Zero hour good or not??? expansion

I dunno bout you YET but I didn't think it was worth buying as it doesnt contain much addons??Agree or disagree??? U be the judges

What how can you say graphics running slow...if ur running anything above Gforce4 you wont have anyprobs....i have all C&C games... and zero hour is the best yet !! It is totaly worth buying...you get so much more stuff then they other C&C games ..its ..its ..its awesome !

No Command and Conquer after Red Alert 1 has ever lived up to expectations for me. Man I loved that game, I think I might even go play it now. I was extremely dissapointed with generals, it just didn't seem to have the overall gameplay effort that the first few command and conquers did. Do you remember how cool the videos and stuff were in Red Alert and Red Alert 2 as well, man those were the days. Sad to say but I far prefer warcraft these days. I still think back of how awesome it was to have10+ war factories, airfields that filled the whole screen and armies so big that the computer could barely handle the game when you were in battle.

Zero Hour isn't too bad, certainly I'd say it's better than the expansions you could get for Red Alert 1, and Command & Conquer Original (:D I saw Covert Ops? in Target for $2). They only added some new missions, which was kind of boring.It's much better for multiplayer. LAN Generals, you must have Zero Hour, as having the different generals and their specialty really helps to mix things up and makes it interesting. In the single player sense, there's some new units and new campaigns, hell it's not the best expansion pack ever, but if you love Generals I'd recommend it...

Zero hour is alright.Great adittion to the game but doesnt really chnage much unlike previous Westwood made C&C expansions i.e Fire storm Cabal turing against everyone and bring a new interestong storyline. and Yuris revenge , pretyty much smae thign again but is fun to play.The best thign about Zero Hour are the new generals. These add more depth and stratergy to the game and add to the replayyability factor. But other from that the storyline is pretty much the same old thing from C&C Generals.The new units added to the game, again provide more depth and stratergy to the game. The battle bus for GLA is a good example. FIll it full of troops to act as a transport, but when it gets to a certain level of damage it becomes an imobile bunker which ur troops can fire out of, which can be useful.Chinas new Helix helicopter is much like an overlord tank of the sky. It can hold 3 troops who can fire from inside, it can be upgraded with mini gun, additional room or a propagander post.and to counter this new threat the USA has the Avenger, which is a good form of anti air.These are but to name a few of my favourites form each side, there are a total of 30 new units and 20 new technologies.Either way if you've got generals, this is worth while buying, although i'm still not a fan of the generals games as they lack what all previous C&C games had. The great far fetched storylines, great thumping soundtracks and kool story line movies. Generals lacks all of these and i don't belive generals would have been made if not under EAs control. Lets jsut hope the next C&C title being made brings the greatness abck to C&C

Generals is alrite, i think i prefer red alert 2 though, in generals they have focused to much on graphics and how it looks and how it can be advertised lol, red alert 2 they have focused on graphics AND on game play, red alert 2 is not impossible, as is not generals, but red alert2 is a substansialy easier than many other C&C game's but still si not borring once completed!

Well C adn C zero hour is very cool. The best though is yuris revenge. But back to zero hour. My computer had jsut the minimum requirments for the gaem so it ran kinda slow ;) . But i still loved it. Zero hour is definetally an excletn game.