xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What browser do you use ?

IE because firefox runs slow on my computer  :?:

thats why i use IE, ive tried both firefox and mozilla(even though there basically the same) because my comps so slow that firefox/mozilla goes slower than IE cause they take up more of my computers resources.

I use Internet Explorer, why do alot of people use that though? Well this is my brothers computer so.., but still why do alot of people use it? is itg ood or something? I've only bein on computers with Internet explorer browsers.

Do you have a dial-up connection? If you do, Mozilla is not that necessary. If you have a broadband connection, you will see that your browsing experience will be much faster.

I've been with IE for a while...I tried Oprea but didn't like it....what isd so speical and better about FirefoxYes, I know that may be a very stupid queston!

I use IE and firefox. The latter one I downloaded today. It doesn't look as great as IE but I hope I will like it as time passes by.....