xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What browser do you use ?

ActuallyFor stuff that won't work on firefox, I use avant browser.otherwise Firefox.Avant browser seems to use IE to download stuff. (Same connect dialog, shared temp internet files, compatability with IE, etc.)

5.4 percent, or 54 percent...

IE / MSN Explorer      25%  [ 6 ]  
FireFox / Mozilla    
 54%  [ 13 ]  

umm...firefox is more popular than ie. :) let's to use freeware....
Poll not bad :P .

Hey all, this my first forum post... EVERHahaha. Never really got into the forum scene, however really want some free hosting to make a website for my mom for Christmas so thought I would give it a try. Might learn something, who knows!But yeah, I use firefox, except on my parents machine because keep getting weird "The Page Contains no Data". I checked all over Google and haven't found a solution that works! But I love it.. the tab browsing and middle click shortcut is killing me though. I have like 20 tabs usually going at once. Anywho!

Just a question for opera users, does opera support the xmlhttprequest object yet? If anybody is using it with gmail, and it's working, then post because that means it does.