xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What browser do you use ?

http://www.avantbrowser.com/

Long question: And it's my turn to ask a question that can be answered via google or any other search engine. Um... Er... I can't think of anything :cry:... AHA!!! Wait... I lost it... :cry:... Umm... What type of browser is lynx? Oh, wait, it's text based... Whats the best free hosting? Oh, wait, Thats Free Nuke Hosting... Umm... Err... :)... AHA!!! Wait... not again... I lost it... Um... Err... Wait! Does Lynx support javascript :?:

Short Question: Does Lynx support javascript :?:

Diclaimer: I am not meaning to flame anyone if anyone gets the wrong idea. This post is just something to do.

http://www.avantbrowser.com/

Long question: And it's my turn to ask a question that can be answered via google or any other search engine. Um... Er... I can't think of anything :cry:... AHA!!! Wait... I lost it... :cry:... Umm... What type of browser is lynx? Oh, wait, it's text based... Whats the best free hosting? Oh, wait, Thats Free Nuke Hosting... Umm... Err... :)... AHA!!! Wait... not again... I lost it... Um... Err... Wait! Does Lynx support javascript :?:

Short Question: Does Lynx support javascript :?:

Diclaimer: I am not meaning to flame anyone if anyone gets the wrong idea. This post is just something to do.

I don't know about kore.

But if I asked this question, it wasn't to get the Official blahblah you can get on their site... Just try visiting a few other free web hostings, and you'll see everywhere "We are the best !". That said, will you believe them ? :roll:

I wanted to get an ojective (short) feedback, that's all.

although i still use internet explorer, i think mozilla is the best browser at this moment. especially the search, preview and printing capabilities have been very useful to me..

Yeah, most sites do that, but anyxhost was up the top on almost every webhosting search engine, and it only offered 100mb space and limited databases.

right now i'm using all the navigators in fedora 3 like Firefox, Mozilla, Konqueror and a little bit of Epiphany, i don't like window$.. and in the security context, m$ explorer really sux...

I use Firefox 1.0. It's great. :P I have a mouse gestures extension installed on firefox so now whenever I use IE I keep trying to use mouse gestures and getting confused when they don't work. :)