xisto Community
Raptrex

Yugioh 2v2 Dueling Online Online Dueling - made in vb

i really don't get the game. But that's because I've only watch the cartoon on tv and not actually bought the card like my crazed little brother. Then guilible kids.......lol. After Pokemon I realized its not really worth it at all. I really don't get the game. How do you know what the moves they do and stuff and secret attacks. Its just so confusing. That's one of thereasons why my freidn quit playing the card game.

Dude that is just awesome, and its online... nice lol, 10/10 but yugioh isnt a very good game at all u should take it to the next step and make a Blackjack online game or something that all people do... lol but nice work

You wrote it yourself - good job! I used to be a not-very-big-at-all yugioh fan, but ditched the game as the people in my area stopped playing. I've never seen a 2 on 2 game though.

Yu-Gi-Oh is a good show. but lately, ppl have made a new show witht he exact same name, but with different ppl and everything,a nd the quality of the show is much worse. y would they make usch a thing??

The URL doesn't work.I don't like Yugioh, but I used to. I relized that they were just a card game, after I started obsessing about it :angry:The guy that owns our card shop is a complete scum bag.

Any in-depth reply I make would cause me to lose cool points amongst my peers, but oh well. If I recall correctly, there was a program a while back that was created years ago called "YVD" or "Yu-Gi-Oh! Virtual Dekstop" or something along that lines that's a little similar to what you're trying to pull off, although their program could not function with a 2 vs 2 match. Blah. Yeah, I know. It's not the same program. But did that lead you to want to create a program capable of 2 vs 2?

any chance of the site or program coming back up. I would really like to try it out. I was just looking for something like this i few days ago. I really hope the forum will be back up soon.