xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Britney Spears...Hate her? Love her?

rather hang out with her then listen to her sing   :)

Why the (BEEP!) would you want to do that!?

(Sorry didn't mean to come down that hard on you) :)

Keep the posts coming while I'm on the verge of finishing the site. You know, I was accepted just today and I'll upload my files here tomorrow.So, hope those posts of whether you like her or not are coming.With those, who don't like her, I'm not affected. It's your choice! :) To those who like her, two thumbs up! :)

rather hang out with her then listen to her sing   :P

Why the (BEEP!) would you want to do that!?

(Sorry didn't mean to come down that hard on you) :)

Think you are missing the "hang" hehe :) . I would rather shag her that here her sing :( :

I don't really see anything wrong with her... some of her song's are ok... but I can't say if I like her or not if I have not met her... so... she's ok... for now, at least..BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa- ... *ahem*lol.. :)

I can't believe this topic still recieve replies! Oh, well! This goes to show that Britney is really that popular and famous! An interesting artists of today's generation! :P

well, the two most positive things I can say about her are:1. Travis did a very good version of "Hit me Baby One More Time" (BUT I think that in that case the kudos should go to Travis) and2.That riff in Toxic is cool (BUT obviously it wasn't she who made it) so...I think she is a decent entertainer (in the sense that she can convince a lot of people, whose musical taste one must question) and that's it. No way a good singer or musician.

Me too ! She makes horrible musics !!!  :evil:

but she's hot...  :oops:

:twisted:

1) Her music is good (sounds great), but shes sing about nothing (something stupid)

2) Yes that's right :twisted: