xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Britney Spears...Hate her? Love her?

She's become disillusional....wonder why they have to sell a sexy image to promote their albums. Its sad that the music industry has become so desperate n resort to such acts to sell records

Hey guys?To be honest I used to like britney and her songs of course.Now I like her more just as a hot woman and not as a singer.that's all

I think if her, and all of the other artists in her genre (Christina Aguilera mainly) would just find a niche and keep themselves there, I wouldn't hate them as much. I mean, I'm tired of turning on the t.v., and going, "Oh look, Britney's a good girl now." "Oh, now she's a ****." "Now shes just dirty, well... toxic." Christ, pick something and go with it. Your not Cher or Madonna, they can reinvent themselves daily, you, your half their age, don't try to do it.

I hate her songs, but love her breasts.  :D

Here breasts are amazing! They can change instantly! :(

http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Britney.html

wow.. polymorphic mammaries...

well yea... her music is good... if ur in that kinda retarded don't have anything good to think or feel except sex kinda mood, like with hip hop and r&b. :(

Britney is one of the most fantastic entertainers of all time. She may not make gd music but i totally love her videos and dance moves! And her breasts aren't even that big, if you compare her to lindsay lohan.

if shes got no talent then why do people keep buying her albums

That's great observation and I believe your intelligent enough! :P
How come she already sold 40 M albums in total after only here in the business for 7 years and a Guiness world record holder before turning 19 for selling 37 M albums worldwide! Britney haters, how do you define talent by then? :?: