xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
darvtech

Super Smash Brothers Melee Does anyone still play this game?

hmm thats pretty kool, there has to be a way to find out somewhere over the interent thou. But by the way theres a new super smash bros comin out. Think its called Super Smash Bros Brawl. Its got alot more characters of course and im sure alot more things. Check it out in google video or youtube and search it or something to check out their trailer. Its pretty interesting

I have just two things to say:1. Nothing beats the original version. N64!
2. YES SNAKE!!! GO SNAKE!

Melee actually was much better then the original version. Me and my friends had alot more fun with melee then than the original. And yeah, snake will be awesome.

the graphics looks amazing. The game looks like it is gonna be the best super smash brother yet. Especailly with all the new characters and the new attacks. All i can really say is whoa! I just couldn't belive what i saw in that trailer. I just can't wait until it comes out so i can play it.

i argee too, Super smash Bros is a very good game. it seem that is should get repedive, but really theres so much to do.. my favoritve charater (by far) is kirby. i had Project 64, and played the gamecube one, and this charather never fails me. i cant wait to see the one For Wii. i heard that Wario will be in it. Not to go off topic but the Wii is cool. it has motion senors to actally 'hit' the ball.

i really thought the original one was amazing. But the one for Game cube was also really good with a bunch of improvement from the first. There are a lot of amazing things to do in the game. I can't wait for the next one to come out. I saw the trailer and all i can say is that game is gonna be really fun on the Wii.

i've never heard of it but it sounds awesome! if anyone finds out how to do it, definitely post it cuz i want to know lol. o, and....Samus is the best on the games! definitely

You Cannot play as Zelda and Shiek at the same time you Can Change her into Shiek by holding down then pressing B.

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but the thread creator is lying. All of the easter eggs and features for this game have well been discovered already. If there really was this magical sword that link could pick out of the ground, the hundreds of people who look for easter eggs in AR would've found it and publicized it by now. Either the thread creator is lying or he's hallucinating, and I hope for his sake it's the former :P

Notice from rvalkass:
Putting text the same colour as the background is a ridiculous idea... Removed.
Edited by rvalkass (see edit history)

I play that game, but I never even seen your tricks. Maybe it's one of those luck things, with link when you pull the bombs out of the ground, there is probably a small chance it will be something cool (not a bomb) just like Peach pulls vegetables but sometimes pulls swords or bombs. As far as the Zelda Shiek thing....a glitch? AR cheat? I never ever heard of that....I'll look into it, maybe I can find something.