xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Favourite Book

???? How can you have registered? This is your first post.

Besides, you'll not get an account unless you have at least 5 posts.

When I said "registered" I meant I filled up the form thingy that gives me this user name. I AM able to post here so I must've done something right. :DSo, 5 posts for an account, huh? What kind of account? The kind that lets me get free hosting? Well, this seems like a busy site. I read the owner post somewhere that he was reserving this for paying users and was moving the free host site somewhere else. I may have gotten that wrong as I'm the farthest thing from a techie this side of the planet.

I like books that written by Robert T. Kiyosaki. Talk about bussiness and gain money !I want to if there's someone else that like that books too :D

I am a gigantic fan of Stephen King, but suprisingly even to me, my favorite books by him are not his horrors. If I were to pick my three favorite, I would say The Talisman, The Black House[The Talisman's Sequal], and Rage[techinally published under his pseudonym Richard Bachman.]

Humpty DumptyIt's like the most amazing story... it really moved me. He sits on a wall... all alone... then he FALLS OFF! I was like OMG! Luckily, all the king's horses and all the king's men came to rescue him, but sadly they couldnt put him together again... :cry: