xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Favourite Book

I really like David Gemmel books, and Johannes, i like Robert Jordan books too, im on book 8 of the wheel of time right now, so far the series is amazing. i think my fave book is Ravenheart by David Gemmel.

any david gemmel, any raymond.e. feist, any david eddings, robert jordan - wheel of time series and conan chronicles, Robert e. Howard and L Sprague de camp - conan books, any dean koontz, but above all would have to be Brian Lumley - Necroscope Series, Vampire World Trilogy,Lost Years series, E-Branch series, Cthulu Mythos, Psychomech Trilogy, The House of Doors, The House of doors: Second Visit, The Dream Lands Series and the Titus Crow books

used to be alot of the anime books, batte angel allita, but now its "When will Jesus bring the pork chops" by george carlin, that man is freaking hilarious, and has a reallly good/funny view of the world

Rainbow Six, by tom clancy :)

clancy is an awesome author!! - patriot games is my favourite i think.

im into John Ghrisham too - he writes law stylee books

and agree with the 2 posts above - the bible is cool

StarCraft #1 Liberty's something* - Jeff Grubb*I'm not perfect in english and I don't know many words... Like this one for example =].

A book by Steven King called "Desperation" CRAZY book , vey good story. Another good book by him is "Rita Hayworth and The Shawshank Redemption" was also a movie "Shawshank Redemption"