xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Favourite Book

Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams and one of my most favourite quotations is:"The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

Well I have read solme interesting books... Books written by Eoin Colfer (Wrote Artemis Fowl Series and Wish List). I also like shonen jump... :DAnd when I am not reading, I go on the computer, or watch television.:DP.S. Suggestion: I think we should have a poll... Who is the best author or something like that...

Stephen King's Misery is probably the best book I ever read..The movie that was made afterward was prety good, but the book was way better!

The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas is my favorite book so far. I don't read a lot of classics, but the one I have read (this one), is a good pick. A story about revenge, retribution, benefacting, and moving on.

My all time fave is memoirs of a geisha by Arthur Golden.Currently, I'm in love with Dan Brown's Da Vinci Code too. I hope to read the rest of his books.

The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas is my favorite book so far.  I don't read a lot of classics, but the one I have read (this one), is a good pick.  A story about revenge, retribution, benefacting, and moving on.

I saw the movie and it rocked! Now you have inspired me to read the book, beacause I wasn't aware there was one. :wink: