xisto Community
holyium

Condition Zero is soo cool

woah i thought cs was pro for the last few years until i realised that there was a newer version so i bought it. man the graphics are leet. the fire actually looks like fire and the old guns hav been modelled and look more realistic than ever. even the sounds when changing weapons are cool. no ame can beat this one within another year

7564[/snapback]

Pff. Condition Zero? honestly, sit down and thing about the graphics. THEY ARENT REALLY ANY BETTER!. maybe if your computer wasnt *BLEEP* and could handle 1.6's graphics you'd see a bit of a change but sheesh. And for the sounds, there is maybe one or two sound change in the weapon switching. Woop dee Doo for *BLEEP* new player models too. all they do is confuse the teams. If you really want a game where you see significant updates to 1.6 then Go to your local comp shop and buy HL2 and install CS: Source. Now there is a big change. Probly one of the biggest changes is the ammount of hackers that have been limited thanks to steams 24 hour hacker checking and account banning. If you love this game so much you'd spend some money on a better version.

bots, you mean the bots in CZ? they are soo lame, admittadly all bots areĀ  lame, but i think the bots on cs-source are alot better, higher IQ, more adapt to the surroundings, look out for team mates more, stealthier, ect....

55134[/snapback]

Thanx for that. I know bot are lame, they always are. I wanted to know about the game versions.

PC gamer says HL2 is the best game of the year 2005, they were right without a doubt. If you are new to the scene of cs or halflife. I would recomend that you buy hl2 and cs: source. Don't waste your time on good old 1.6. There is just no more fun in crappy 1998 games.

Pff. Condition Zero? honestly, sit down and thing about the graphics. THEY ARENT REALLY ANY BETTER!. maybe if your computer wasnt *BLEEP* and could handle 1.6's graphics you'd see a bit of a change but sheesh. And for the sounds, there is maybe one or two sound change in the weapon switching. Woop dee Doo for *BLEEP* new player models too. all they do is confuse the teams. If you really want a game where you see significant updates to 1.6 then Go to your local comp shop and buy HL2 and install CS: Source. Now there is a big change.Ā  Probly one of the biggest changes is the ammount of hackers that have been limited thanks to steams 24 hour hacker checking and account banning. If you love this game so much you'd spend some money on a better version.

55966[/snapback]

I agree, CZ is ok but CSS it a lot better. :(

I actually really didn't like condition zero after playing cs 1.6. It got some problems with the skins of weapons and players. Players look too dark and you can't fix it even with gamma settings and some of the weapons like m4 for instance look too small in the hands which kind off confuses my while switching from regular 1.6.

This is the coooooooolest game ever I played!!Why don't you try to download some other mission packs!???If somebody know, tell me :D I can create my own mission packbut It needed a long time to create the mission packs! :):)

This is kind of an old topic guys...it was started almost 2 years ago.But on topic: CZ is okay, but it's a little laggy on my computer. I like how enemies drop nades.

Can't say I like Counter-Strike Condition Zero much more than CS 1.6, basicly Condition Zero is just a big pile of the same as CS 1.6 with a bit better graphics. The differences between Counter-Strike Source and CS 1.6 are much bigger altrough you need a very good computer to run Source without too much FPS lag.. So I guess Condition Zero might be a nice game within if your computer cant handle Source very well. Altrough I think the entire Counter-Strike series have gotten out of date by now..

counterstrike is pretty great. condition zero isnt THAT bad, i mean if you dont have internet and you have to play by yourself, then better play with bots, than no one =Pnot to sound bad or anything but personally, (dont hate me)call of duty 4: modern warfare, leaves counterstrike looking like an old nintendo game =Pthe graphics are on a whole different level, the gampelay is much more realistic, better missions, better maps, and the weapons are super awesome! with upgrades, camouflage and bonuses. if you have a good comp, you should definitely try it!!! but if you only like cs, and you dont like cod4 then you dont have to try it =Pbut it is definitely awesome for me!