xisto Community
holyium

Condition Zero is soo cool

woah i thought cs was pro for the last few years until i realised that there was a newer version so i bought it. man the graphics are leet. the fire actually looks like fire and the old guns hav been modelled and look more realistic than ever. even the sounds when changing weapons are cool. no ame can beat this one within another year

that's exactly what i thought until they released the 2nd (i think) update, a lot of people started to think that buying the game was worth it. now that cs:source is coming out, it's definetely not worth buying CZ! :D

i hope valve dont make cs source part of that stupid pay ?10 ($15) a month program in which u get all valve sanctioned mods. cos that would *BLEEP* big time. it better come with hl2 standard :D

Dont buy it. You can download it. As it is a free mod from the internet. That can be intergrated with steam for online playing.

Not to be a wet blanket but yeah, CZ is not really worth buying. The graphics are good but there is a free community upgrade known as CS Realism update. I tihnk its about 50 megs. Its really cool and it upgrades lots of stuff such as the graphics and sounds.Although CZ may be interesting to play, it really is not worth spending money. My advice is that you guys hold on to your wallets and wait for CS:source to come out.

Edited by Shackman (see edit history)

But as i sed u can download cs:source from the steam web site you just need a valid czero or counterstrike cd-key to play with steam. Enjoy source :P caus i know i am.

The main reason I bought CZ is to play CS:S.. I also wanted it for CZ.. If you buy CZ only for CS:S, you are a moron. I already beat the Tour of Duty and Deleted Scenes.

LoL...What happened with the AK-47, its power got downsized!?I mean I need to shoot a couple of bullets more than I used to just for one kill....I still prefer the 1.5 though....Kill people easy with AK-47.Btw, what is up with the crosshair of zoomed Steyr and Commandos...it is no longer the traditional fixed dotted yellow crosshair like it used to be?Does anyone know how to change it again?

lol ... r u talking about source .. i havnt try that out yet ..ak41 is really a cool killing gun .. lol .. cheap and yet powerfulin the early days ppl dunno how to use an ak41 .. it bounces hard and shoots everywhere .. then ppl realized that u may only shoot a few bullets at a time ..then ak41 has become an accurate weapon i still prefer when u can jump while running in the game .. or shooting pplcoz if u jump now .. u r slowed down n u can get easily killed