xisto Community
holyium

Condition Zero is soo cool

I was cosidering buying Counter-Strike:Condition Zero until I saw ratings for it and heard what my friends were telling me about it. It got lower ratings than what I thought at about 7.0-8.0. (If I remember correctly at Gamespot). Some of my friends say that the bots in the missions are pretty lame and easy to beat, and others say that they are advanced. I have seen screenshots of it and the graphics look pretty cool. So I'm still debating whether or not to get it.

CZ is so good, i like the deleted scenes, dayum so nice the mission i finished once but longtime i didnt play so i just redoing deleted scenes and im on a mission where i need to kill the VIP thru the bulletproof glass but i forgot how to do it........

Since winter break has started for me, I'm looking into purchasing Counter-Strike:Condition Zero. The reviews for the game might be kind of low than what people expected but hey, it's still a Counter-Strike game so it has to be good. Another way to look at it is if your internet goes down when you're playing Counter-Strike then you can just load up Condition Zero. For the people that have played Condition Zero, what is the experience like? Was it worth buying?

I personally didn't like Condition Zero or Source. Sure there is a graphics improvement but the gameplay just doesn't have the same feel as the original counterstrike. I think both of these games have a long way to go before they can be even close to as good as counter strike.

The only one thing that I don't agree in CS:Zero is that the rule which state the player who difused or planted the C4 suceed in their mission, they got an extra 3 extra frags....That really sucks...

I personally didn't like Condition Zero or Source.  Sure there is a graphics improvement but the gameplay just doesn't have the same feel as the original counterstrike.  I think both of these games have a long way to go before they can be even close to as good as counter strike.

40103[/snapback]

i totally i agree with you man, i feel the same way about it, jus doesnt have the same flow in the gameplay and css seems to eb alot easier than the original

The only one thing that I don't agree in CS:Zero is that the rule which state the player who difused or planted the C4 suceed in their mission, they got an extra 3 extra frags....That really sucks...

That happens in all cs games, the original gave the defuser the extra three points, think about it this way, if everyone on your team dies and you are left to kill 3 Terrorists and you do and then you defuse the bomb, is it fair on you that everyone on the team gets the three points (without the kills cos you killed them). I dont think so. :P

No no...what I mean is that why does it have to be 3 extra frag point? Why won't it just be 1 or not at all. The CS 1.5 does not apply that rule and is doing fine. Because of this rule, some people will just prefer defusing than covering for their teamates....That is the only problem with CZ, otherwise it is a great game.

woah i thought cs was pro for the last few years until i realised that there was a newer version so i bought it. man the graphics are leet. the fire actually looks like fire and the old guns hav been modelled and look more realistic than ever. even the sounds when changing weapons are cool. no ame can beat this one within another year

7564[/snapback]

I fully stand by that quote....It is very true that no game will ever beet Source with the next year. This is by far, hands down, the best Multiplayer action game in the world right now. I Love This Game. The guns beeing remodeled is just awesome and the textures of the water are jsut unbeleivable. :D They just released a new player model for the counter-terrorists and re textured and modeled the train map. its awesome. There is a new i guess "default" map for source now too, instead of de_dust, its wicked. But im just posting about pointless stuff now and ill leave you guys to read the rest of these. Keep on givin'er. :D

No no...what I mean is that why does it have to be 3 extra frag point? Why won't it just be 1 or not at all. The CS 1.5 does not apply that rule and is doing fine. Because of this rule, some people will just prefer defusing than covering for their teamates....

That is the only problem with CZ, otherwise it is a great game.

46196[/snapback]

It's in 1.6 as well... but if anything, it might be some incentive for campers to at least try and go for the bomb (plant or defuse) if they're the only one left, as they can get 3 kills at once. It probably doesn't make that much of a difference, but it probably has helped to cut down on end of round camping.

Can someone tell me about the developments of CS after the half-life mod was released. I last played CS in 2000 and after that I got bored playing with the bots.

bots, you mean the bots in CZ? they are soo lame, admittadly all bots are lame, but i think the bots on cs-source are alot better, higher IQ, more adapt to the surroundings, look out for team mates more, stealthier, ect....