xisto Community
Mario

Co.nr or uni.cc? which one

To put it simply, CO.NR 'domains' are not domain names, rather subdomains under the co.nr domain which redirect traffic to your website, and display it under your .co.nr subdomain via the usage of frames.UNI.CC domains, on the other hand, provide fully-featured DNS services. In other words, a UNI.CC 'domain' will function exactly the same as any other top-level domain - such as Xisto.com, for example.

hmm cool... i'm going with uni.cc but co.nr is shorter and does kinda look more pro... but i woulnt go with it now cause of what Spectre said

btw zyklon, i just went to look at your site and got this

There is no website configured at this address.
You are seeing this page because there is nothing configured for the site you have requested. If you think you are seeing this page in error, please contact the site administrator or datacenter responsible for this site.

Yeah, uni.cc is great unless you can't set the dsn like me. I keeps giving me that message, I do not know how to fix it. =\