xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cse-icons

Gmail Languages Another feature

There goes another feature from google mail (Gmail)...
12 languages to choose from...

English is just another language...Use Gmail in the language you want! The interface is now available in 12 more languages: Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, simplified and traditional Chinese. And UK English. We like choices. Learn more

So, how many of you were waiting for this feature, and do you like it for good, or prefer English only....

Did anyone try composing mails in other languages... ? I suppose you need a different keyboard.. not sure... whether that works.!!!

Cheers.

wow i think that's pretty good! but i like the english interface i just don't know the names for some stuff in spanish :sU (i know a shame ><U) but i think my mum will totally love it!, and anyways i also think it's good for people who can't understand very much of the english to have his/her language interface it would make them feel much comfortable with the service :o

Being a US citizen, this does not really affect me. However, i think it is a very good thing because now many more people around the world will be able to experience the great featuers GMail has to offer to its users