xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nightwolf

New Gfx CS Sig

Hey People Whats Up? Any Way I Made A New Sig it's a counter strike sign and you would wnat to veiw it on a black or dark color even yellow would look better than on white just because the border.

Please vote 1-10

Posted Image

Yah it Sucks but not bad for a 12 year old!

Have fun people enjoy ur break Teens!

I'd give it a 6. The brushing could use some work, the render could be blended a little, and you could get a better font. But like you said, definitely not bad for a 12 year old. I was doing similar (or worse) stuff when I was 12.

LoL Yah It can use work i know i could work on it jsut lazy and i only work when i have 2 or i am really pumped up so yah thats why i don't have alot of work out and yah thanks i think i got a little better at XC but there all teens so it's all good can't win them all.Keep Votinf People

Your sig looks nice, but the text definetely needs to merge with your background, right now, it's a big slab of white text, try using some brushed to merge it together, overall, nice job.

The text is too bold and white for the bg and effect!! It's surely better than anything I could of done when I was 12!!! try learning how to match things ... more like Cool_Freaker's sig .... now that's what I call a sig.

Edited by Becca (see edit history)

You dont HAVE to be 13 to register, if you choose that your under 13 when you register (on ipb anyway) you are limited to what you can do. Dunno by what though (I think its checks your DOB too)

Yah it Sucks but not bad for a 12 year old!

71569[/snapback]

i dont get it why do people discredit themselves for being so young its not really an excuse... i mean some 8 year old can probably do a better job on graphics comapred to some 40 year old who has never done anything on a computer... sorry it was a moment thing... anyways back to the point.

i would give the sig 5/10 the background is good, the charaters edges can be seen maybe a blurring would be nice, the text looks too much like a word font like arial black... and on these graphics a "different" font looks better. anyways good job keep it up.

i dont get it why do people discredit themselves for being so young its not really an excuse... i mean some 8 year old can probably do a better job on graphics comapred to some 40 year old who has never done anything on a computer... sorry it was a moment thing... anyways back to the point.

i would give the sig 5/10 the background is good, the charaters edges can be seen maybe a blurring would be nice, the text looks too much like a word font like arial black... and on these graphics a "different" font looks better. anyways good job keep it up.

133529[/snapback]

I agree with that point.

Any why are some people so strict on age? 12 is just a year under 13, what's the big deal?

Anyway, it's pretty decent, just I don't recommend using that text in that way, experiment with using two seperate colors, and use other font's. You could make the clan tag one color and your name a different one, and change the layer blending mode to overlay or soft light or something. White text usually does look okay if it's set to soft light or overlay on the layer blending mode, though.

The age thing is important. Most younger people aren't very talented with computers, so a 12 year old with this level already is pretty good. I mean, yeah, he needs some work, most definitely, but I bet he beats the pants off of some of his peers.