xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
NeXDesigns

Msn Messenger 7

It maybe slow due to the special features of it, like the face to face thing.... Anyway, it's still new and more changes will be made soon...

What is so special about this new msn 7 anyways? Are there any noticable new diffrences between the sample version BETA? Because I can;t imagine there would be much else to do really.

MSN 7 is much better than the beta version (i think that comment made sense.... :lol:)I love the new features, especially the way in which you can see what music other people are listening to on windows messenger. I can rip it out of my mates for listening to terrible music, but they can do the same to me. :PI'm just waiting for the latest msn related virus to start spreading now.... :)

I'm just waiting for the latest msn related virus to start spreading now.... unsure.gif

lol me and some friends found an exploit in msn messenger 7 already :) in your screen name paste a lot of 'return' character. when you hover the cursor over the nick, messenger crashes! no wonder microsoft made msn ... :lol:

This new msn 7.0 is good but could be better, heres a few good points and bad points ive noticed.Good:Some cool featuresslightly more contacts allowedBadWreckonises that everything not in a zip is a virusshows people sign on when there nothas too many complexities compared to the good old msn 6.0I dont know if any of you had this trouble but thats what i found out!

yep i think MSN just added some useless features in MSN 7...I was especting more of a speed/security improvement.

Some of my friends have MSN Messenger Beta, and they say its really good. They said one of the best new features is you are able to play a sound or music or something, and they automatically download onto your computer. That's the thing I'm not so sure about. If anyone has the beta could you clarify this? And one other thing is this 'nudge' feature, in which they say makes loud nooises or something on your speaker to remind you about the convo.

yeah, i like MSN7. It hasnt changed a huge amoutn since the beta but is worth the download.What i iwsh they would do, is allow you to have animated profile pics. . . basicly supporting aniamtion gifs :lol: