xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
NeXDesigns

Msn Messenger 7

Well it is cool and i think the best program around for chating but I agree with someone who said that it only supports what you listen in WMP because many users use Winamp and other player cus' they are just better! So this would be one of the things that could get improved...I like that in the main window you see pictures next to nicks but it could be a bit bigger!All in All it is the best chat program out there;)greetz

Its really rubbish to much things at once its chaos getting nudges from everyone it pisses people of to much features packed inot one thats a let down its a chat community not a game community you chat to somebody then people will start annoying you with nudges of course its better than aim but comon i like the part where you can set ur status before you login and the pictre storage thats about it id rather use 6.2 but it dint work the *BLEEP*ers id even say msn 1.0 was better :o Rip yahoo.

I have to agree that the new MSN Messanger is cool, however I do also have to agree that it is a complete rip off of Yahoo Messanger, although I already knew that from the Beta, which I think sucked and the final release is a massive improvement.some things I have to clear up though:1) You can set it not to show the tabs2) You get a plugin for Winamp to make it display the winamp song.All in all I do have to say that I consider this to be the best MSN Messanger. slightly off topic does anyone else think Microsoft are slowly improving? I mean firstly WMP10 did not totally suck and now this. anyway the next IE will still be ****.

MSN will keep on getting more and more add-ons, as will everything else on the net. They will keep adding useless stuff that seem's cool at first, but then you realize... WHO CARES? Why not take all that time and effort into like.. stoping hackers and actually making firewalls that work?

msn 7 is stupid point blank. I dun understand why this version is even out no one really use msn that much n e way.

msn7 GOT RID OF THE PURPOSE FOR MSN PLUS!!!! GOODBYE PLUS!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW MSN PLUS IS A VIRUS WAITING TO HAPPEN WITH ITS SOFTWARE BUNDLER. BE CAUTIOUS IF U GET Messenger Plus! BY PATCHOU ALSO WATCH OUT FOR THAT C2Media THING IT IS SO BAD IT ALMOST KILLED MY COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! W00t for MSN 7.0!!!!! Ive been beta testing it :o

MSN Messenger 7 is a very good all-around performer. There are many new features and enhancements that make it one of the best messengers out there. Although I usually use Trillian Pro 3, I do use MSN Messenger whenever I can (meaning that not many people use it). I don't understand why so many people use AIM, aside from the fact that it comes with AOL which a lot of people used to have, but that is not the case anymore. Nevertheless, I recommend giving a shot at this program.

MSN 7 is laggy ... dead slow...i rather get back to MSN 6.2..Look at those nudges.. it takes up lots of memory just to shake your conversation window..and those Winks are just flash files... a potential virus media for virus writers to deliver viruses since they auto play themselves...and the poor made laggy contact list... not an XP eye candy feature..It's super laggy there as you scroll through your contacts..File transfer / Audio transfer are worsen...Files cannot be delivered although both parties accept the file.. the transfer just don't start...that goes same for audio conversation...Even the files start transfering, it's dead slow too.. Looking at it, it's estimated to be slower then 1kbps..I've loaded a 3MB webpage with full of pictures and it is faster then transfering a 1MB file through MSN...I'm utterly disappointed with MSN messenger 7..It's just too terrible for a new version...

oh a point to note....Those who doesn't know what's running behind the scenes of MSN messenger 7 will find the program cool .. definately...For those who know.. it up to you if you wanna continue using it...I'm changing back to MSN 6.2.. it's more stable there..