xisto Community
CodeName_88

New Need For Speed

I just got the game a few days ago and I gotta say it's really rather good. I've never played Underground 1 or 2, but Most Wanted is most enjoyable - with the ability to change/mod cars, running from the cops etc etc. The graphics are pretty darn good looking too. Big improvement from the last Need for Speed I played... Hot Persuit I believe it was ;)

Yeah, need for speed msot wanted is great, with many new racingtypes like radar and such. Only, i tought that the makers would also expand the tuning part, but it has increased, you now buy a kit, not the front bumper, then the rear bumper and side skirts, it's all in one. And more things have disappeared, like the mirrors and the nitro colours and the bouncing,...But the cops and the new racingtypes make it all good!

I want to get it but I am going to wait for the price to go down. $50 isn't gonna cut it these days. I have bettter things I can spend my money one :D I will probably buy it after a while when the price starts to go down. Maybe when the third play station comes out :D then it will be cheap because all the stores will be making room for the new one. $60 for the black edition is pretty stupid. A couple more features isn't gonna make me pay $10 more for a game.

Yeah I think this is an awesome game too, I am on blacklist number 4 now. I am kind of tired of the police chases though, I prefer just to race. Once I finish this I think im going to go back and play underground 1 again. What kind of controllers do you use to play it? I played most of the game with just a keyboard and then tried using my logitech wheel. The wheel feels really nice in the sense that you can feel it when you hit things and how the wheel kind of lets up when u get air, but at the same time it made the game tremendously harder to play so I went back to the keyboard. I even tried a gamepad, but again the responce wasn't as good as the keyboard because I was using one of those ps2 to pc controller adapters, and mine seems to have a slight lag in responce.

NFSMW is .. HOTTT ... iv got the game within 1 week of its release , and is KOOOL ! .. seriously rocking game .. its storyline is very very goood adn the graphics too ! but yes , its less STREET RACING and more STORY LINE that irritates me .races like DRIFT and DRAG appear tooooo less :huh: .. thats wat sux for me

ok so from what i actually played of the game so far, i wasnt too impressed. For one, there is really no customization to ur cars..theres a bit, but not near as much as in the underground games. The body kits come as a whole, and theres like 5. The kits include lights and exhaust tips already. No underglow, engine glow..no glow at all. No stereos, no hydraulics, not near as much rims, not as many hoods, etc. The "unique" parts, are actually just parts u can get in advance and u unlock them later anyways. They kinda went a bit far with the original hot persuit games with the cars. The cars go from luxury, to a lot of power (porches, corvettes, etc) and like very little import tuners which are like the supra, eclipse, lancer, rx-8, rx-7 and i think 3 hatchbacks..so thats 8 cars outta the 38 or something like that including secret cars and cars u can only get from the "black edition" (collectors)..they dont even include the prelude *sigh*..whne will a game ever do that? besides forza and gt? like i mean the prelude, from like 99-02 are so awesome looking. They also cut the skyline and civic which are probly the biggest import tuners..well they were for a bit.. On the bright side though, there's actually a storyline, improved graphics and sound, world map is a lot bigger, races are fast, chases are pretty cool and best of all, there are now pink slips. The game wouldda been so much better if they stayed with the tuners and had more options for ur cars..thats about the only fault really

i think they should make a new need for speed underground but have it like have some fast and the furious stuff on it like u can arrest ppl on there and go undercover and do races and become a big shot on the street and all of that stuff......in point of view it'll make jaw drops :(:P:(