xisto Community
jaybird92185

My Girlfriend y girlfriend hates me

my girlfriend has started hating ever since i dropped off a bear at her house vtines day cuz of my little brother i hate him for that but shes starting to like me again so im happy now sort of but she also likes this other guy named jackson who hates her and loves someone but he wont tell her cuz he knows i like her

my girlfriend has started hating ever since i dropped off a bear at her house vtines day cuz of my little brother i hate him for that but shes starting to like me again so im happy now sort of but she also likes this other guy named jackson who hates her and loves someone but he wont tell her cuz he knows i like her

70646[/snapback]

Ok now take a deep breath, read this back to yourself, and see how much sense it makes.

Who has your girlfriend started hating? What happened to your little brother? Take a deep breath was advised and I suggest that too, this doesn't make sense, and how old are you?

The best reply when a fellow talks about his relationship problems is to shake your head softly and sigh, then say "Women." Even if you don't understand the problem at hand.Unless he's gay. I still have trouble expressing empathy in those situations, but I'll figure something out, eventually.

hey..it's a girl. you're younger than 28...who cares?move on with live, remain optimistic. forget her.

dam women.. except i think this is one of those 'children relationships' where holding hands.. is a big step and they dont actually go out anywhere.. they just say they are 'going out'. o wellwomen....

Nice run-on sentence. Too bad I, and others, can't figure out what you're trying to say. Please! People, don't write something like that so that people can't understand.Anyways, whatever the problem with your girlfriend... Enjoy having had the opportunity. Get over her if it doesn't work out, learn from your mistakes, and do better next time. Experience = learning = progress.

Ok now take a deep breath, read this back to yourself, and see how much sense it makes.

70650[/snapback]

LOL! my thoughts exacly!

Mate for we can help you or give you some advice we need you to write it in a way we can understand :) read back!

Yeah, jaybird, first of all, that was a totally weird post. Second of all, are you sure she's -actually- your girlfriend? Cause it sure doesn't sound like it.I agree with what dropout said.

ok... now skoot, no one seems to understand what u r talking about! so i would talk 2 the ones who seem to think they know what u talking about.all u guys talking abt "women" as a "woman" i would tell skooter 2 be more mysteriuos, girls love that! don't b too interested. that my friend is a total turn offf!!!!so maybe i coul be ur agony aunt all u clueless "dudes"