xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Bash

Best soccer game - Fifa or PES?

Which do you think is the better soccer game?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Glad i voted couse now result is 7:6 to PES. I just can't belive someone votes for Fifa. That's a lammers game. PES, well i really liked Winning eleven better, is really much harder, and shows football in better perspective than Fifa. It was awesome playing it, and scoring goals, passing, and the whole game play is much much more realistic in PES. Aside GFX which really doesn't matter for the joy of great gaming PES is way much better than Fifa.

I think winning eleven is the best soccer game, its the one most people talk about and its name is cooler than the others. Good graphics and fun gamplay. :)

Fifa is a stupid and overrated game. They were good in the beginning. Fifa 98 for instance wasn't that bad(or it was, but at that time all games sucked graphically and on gameplay). I enjoyed Fifa 98, but the new Fifa games are totally mediocre. Graphics aren't good at all. From Fifa 2005-06, there wasn't any big difference. Fifa 06 just came out because they rushed a release for the new year. I haven't played 2007 version, but I am sure it isn''t that good. Pro Evolution Soccer is great bigtime. They put work into the games and don't rush releases like Fifa. That's why they changed the version names isn't it? From PES 2004 it went to PES 5. Now they don't need to put out a release every single year. The graphics are way more better in PES. It's incredible. I haven't played Pro Evolution Soccer 6 yet and haven't heard much about it, but I'm sure it is way more better than Fifa 07.The stupid thing is that Fifa sells alot and that's why EA Games gets the licence for the teams. I hate that. PES deserves the licence. In PES 5:Liverpool is called Merseyside Red(if I remember right)Lyon is called Rhone.I think it's more, but I don't remember more. Manchester United isn't called that either.

I like Pro evolution soccer.. for it's nice Graphics and player's movements really it's better then Fifa

Definitely PES for the realism and gameplay. Fifa may have all the graphics and official teams but at the end of the day it is the playing experience that comes. I really hope that WCG will seriously consider using this game for competition. If Fifa can be included, why not PES?

Well I played both and both have good and bad points however pes 08 is best play refferees are so real there rubbish just like in real life harder to understand set ups than fifa but probably worth the effort definitely better football experience, Now if they got together fifa pes we would probably see a game worth playing because for all the promises for 2008 there is not a football game worthy of the technology available today but don't worry about the fans its the sales that matter and we bag bill for ripping us of-mark

Till date I have played only fifa and I haven't played PES-Pro Evolution Soccer.So my vote obviously goes to fifa :P .I would try the PES someday,I have heard about it from my friends.

I'm not sure. I like both of the games equally, and I have both of them on my psp. The game play on Pro Evolution Soccer is better, but Fifa has more features and is more shiny, for lack of a better phrase.