xisto Community
Colamusic

Can Anybody Upload E107 For FREE

so what is e107 and I did not find any thing that relates to e107 in the website mentioned by jawadahmed. It is just a fake site mentioned to attract traffic only.Anyways if anyone knows what e107 is the please do reply as I do not like posts without proper information.Is it some sort of a mobile game?

E107 is a content management system. It is written with php/mysql as are Joomla, drupal, etc.It can also be used as a Portal for your site. And it works here at the Xisto Hosting accounts, too, but is not very popular, for whatever reason.

E107 is free to distribute, free to upload. E107 is one of the best content management website systems around, and it's free. Just upload the compressed  file and use file manager in your cpanel to extract it. (faster that way). Create your mysql database, create user and pass for the database and then add the user to the database. Then go to your e107 installation page and add the database information. Easy as perverbial pie. I have my e107 site up check it out.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I modified the theme and made the graphics myself.I host free servers and websites for clans for free so I always use e107, the best.

Jack 

-reply by Jacknite3000