xisto Community
psychiccyberfreak

Psych Designs www.psychdesigns.tk

I installed it manualy and it wasen't easy, trust me

I just made less links, how do you like it? it's a dynamic dropdown menu, but I still am making that DHTML menu. IT's posible, I've seen it done.

139478[/snapback]

Why would you install it yourself? All you need to do is go into Fantastico, and click the install button...unless you wanted the newest version or something, but isn't there an update script that you can download to update to the newest version?

my site got a security update! now I'm pretty much hacker proof.

148857[/snapback]

Nothing is hacker proof. Even big name websites, and government websites have been hacked. By the way, may I ask how the security update works?

lol :P

150496[/snapback]

You're going to need to make bigger posts than that if you want an account here. :P

I had some files tweaked for my liking. That's why.also, my hacker proof patch is basically all the securety breeches found. If there's a problem, like a DOS attack, thin it takes care of it. If you guess the password for the admin panel more then 3 times, it reports that to me. IT's called Nuke Sentenel, and I downloaded it at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. It's for PHP nuke, but you could probably take some stuff and include it in your site.

Yeah i like your site but just like everyone else said its PHP-Nuke which i dislike. I like how you made your own theme for it but unless you just dont have the time to design your own layout and backend, you shouldnt use php-nuke cause its overused and unoriginal. For my personal sites i use my own code but for my fraternity i used php-nuke becuase it was secure and i didnt have to spend forever making it. Also, you need more content because current there isnt that much to do at your site.

This is a nice looking site. Nevertheless, I only have one comment.When you hit the content button, a menu opens (with available options), and the whole page restarts to main. I mean, what's the use of having a tree in the contents button if it goes directly (and automatically) to the main page??!

This is a nice looking site.  Nevertheless, I only have one comment.

When you hit the content button, a menu opens (with available options), and the whole page restarts to main.  I mean, what's the use of having a tree in the contents button if it goes directly (and automatically) to the main page??!

156179[/snapback]

I'm sorry about that, I'm trying to make a DHTML menu for the site, that is compatible with the panel I'm using right now. I got visual basic, so now I'll try some combo sql and DHTML action, anyone want to help me?