xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
demongaara

Worst Thing Said

Worst thing said... or done?If it was said .... I cant say anything about it because when Im mad at somebody I usually hit them (if they're bigger than me) or I throw something at them. I remember ... lol ... once, I got my grandpa's hammer and hit the heck outta my aunts car. That was 5 years ago and she is still waiting for me to pay the damages ... lol wooo :)

sometimes I get really annoyed with my mum... i know this is not right but I exploded... 'I hate you stupid poo head your so stupid you know nothing.. you lyer! I HATE YOU'I hate you is the worse.... :'( I really regret it... but I can not take it back.

I called my little sister a brat years ago. She's never forgiven me. Probably because she knows it was true :) I usually keep most things that I want to say about people to myself.

Notice from Johnny:
Topic's closed. Read the rules in the pinned topic, to post the right kind of topics in this forum. Thanks.
Notice from rejected:
Topic opened and moved to proper thread...sorry Johnny, but we're cleaning it out.