xisto Community
kvarnerexpress

Windows Longhorn Bad News?

If you think that's taking away our privacy google for "Palladium" :blink: Most of the privacy stuff built in will be option, meanwhile there will be lot's of work arounds. Dont get too scared yet. Our privacy is not highly threaten yet :)

Vmware; What Is VMware Workstation? VMware Workstation is powerful desktop virtualization software for software developers/testers and IT professionals who want to streamline software development, testing and deployment in their enterprise. VMware Workstation allows users to run multiple x86-based operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and NetWare, and their applications simultaneously on a single PC in fully networked, portable virtual machines � no hard drive partitioning or rebooting required Virtual PC from Microsoft Virtual PC is a powerful software virtualization solution that allows you to run multiple PC-based operating systems simultaneously on one workstation, providing a safety net to maintain compatibility with legacy applications while you migrate to a new operating system. It also saves reconfiguration time, so your support, development, and training staff can work more efficiently. Microsoft released Microsoft Virtual PC 2004 on December 2, 2003. Hope it helps :blink: vmware - http://www.vmware.com/ virtual pc - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/products/windows

I cant believe it, its just dumb.  I cant wait to see the day the M$ goes down b/c the users wont like it anymore, and they start switching to a different OS.  It just makes me mad that they have to do all that, why cant they just iimprobe their OS without does so much dumb stuff with it, i mean people are still gonna buy longhorn, but i bet many will switch, at least i hope so.

69901[/snapback]

i don't think that will ever happen. the market is too firmly entrenched in Windows. people will complain about it, but the majority of them won't want to convert over to another system. hey, if another system came out that replaced WinOS i would be flipped, but until that happens, i'll be happy to stick with XP.

When you say something about Windows this is bad news and if you say something about longhorn this can't be better. And I know that there are tousands of crackers and hackers and like xp they will crack longohorn, just like every program, so don't worry about that :lol: Do you really think that everyone who has ilegal xp is unable to instal sp1 or update windows, no I don't think so, because every program can be cracked or I don't know what and the longhorn will have the same destiny :)