xisto Community
OpaQue

ONE FINAL HOSTING PACKAGE!

yea i also think that it should be upgraded to 200MB and 5GB BW for a 5th hosting type

Suppose I give 1 GB space and 5 GB BW to one user who posts 2000 posts and one fine day another new user requests for hosting, do you think I will be able to provide him? I want to think for all.... the way your thinking is limited to you only. I think the maximum space and BW would be 100 mb and 2 GB BW.Or may be I will give more space and BW to genuine users who need it if they agree to put my adcode .. or something. It becomes too expensive. once I cross 2 GB BW. Because I don't like overselling! and I don't want to risk user's accounts.

Well, that sure is a problem... cant you just revieuw how much bandwith a site uses and if its beneath a class like 1000 or 2000 you give the hosting that ammount of bandwith?Xisto is cool but Downgrading aint a very good option unless you have a very good offer... Is it possible to buy additional Space/Bandwith myself and if yes, how mych would it cost at Xisto? I might want to consider paying for an accaunt... If my clan will be a busy clan...

Or may be I will give more space and BW to genuine users who need it if they agree to put my adcode .. or something. It becomes too expensive.

i think that will be real nice admin. Without you saying it, i will put Xisto ad code on my site so that more and more people will get to know about Xisto (but admin, you got to understan that too much population isnt too good for Xisto)

it aint everyone that has the monet to pay for a paid hosting Florisjuh so you keep that out of the talk.

you are going a lil' bit of point (sorry to say that pls)