xisto Community
scab_dog

How To Avoid A Person? There is an Annoying person i want to avoid.

Well I'll start from the start:

Well few months ago, i saw a "fat" person beign bullied by some bullies, the bullies left and the person was sobbing. I sat next to him and i comforted him. The next day he stared hanging around with me. I personally dont like him, hes so goofy, dumb and annoying. he started to hang around with me and ever1 at school thought i was a retart because i hanged around with him.

Yesterday, i was throwing rocks at a pole and he rand in front of the pole and got hit by a rock, he told the teacher and i got into a lot of trouble. I missed out on the sporting carnival becaues of that. Anyway, i want to avoid him, with out hurting his feeling. He cries a lot, if you pinch him he'll probley cry.

So how do you avoid him, with out hurting his feeling.

From

.::DAMAN::.

Oh dear. Well his feelings are going to be hurt no matter what. I dont think you should hang around someone you dont like. Maybe he acts goofy because he is lonely and thats the only way he can get attention. I was a big girl who was teased at school, I am a sucker for the underdog. I wore glasses, was called 4 eyes. Seriously if you dont want to be his friend you are going to have to be tough and stay away from him or he will be like a lost puppy looking for a home. :)

err,...you should relax usually to care for this matter.you'd better not to avoid someone who you dislike on purpose.as time going by,everything must go well like usual.

First of all, it's "hung", "ran", and there's probably more, but oh well. /english naziI would never avoid someone because it makes both people feel bad. The fact that you accept criticism from your peers so openly is bad enough. You shouldn't judge yourself on what others think. So what if they think you're stupid (retarded means mentally slow, not idiotic)? Deal with it. I was the biggest nerd in elementary school and I learned somehow that things weren't always going to be the way I wanted them to be. So I took note of it and did my best to be true to myself without breaking any boundaries. This kid probably doesn't have too many other friends so he's relying on you to stick up for him sometimes. If you give him a chance, he could be a good person.If you ever feel like he's being annoying, let him down gently. Tell him what you don't like and what you do like to even out the blow you're dealing and then just wean him off of you. Introduce him to new people, do things for him. He's probably not capable of using his social skills so he hasn't nurtured them. The fact that you didn't apologize when you hit him with the rocks is kind of low. It's like you were waiting for him to come in front of the pole so you could peg him. And also, tsk tsk for throwing rocks at a pole! What if they richocheted :) ?

First of all, it's "hung", "ran", and there's probably more, but oh well. /english nazi

I would never avoid someone because it makes both people feel bad. The fact that you accept criticism from your peers so openly is bad enough. You shouldn't judge yourself on what others think. So what if they think you're stupid (retarded means mentally slow, not idiotic)? Deal with it. I was the biggest nerd in elementary school and I learned somehow that things weren't always going to be the way I wanted them to be. So I took note of it and did my best to be true to myself without breaking any boundaries. This kid probably doesn't have too many other friends so he's relying on you to stick up for him sometimes. If you give him a chance, he could be a good person.

If you ever feel like he's being annoying, let him down gently. Tell him what you don't like and what you do like to even out the blow you're dealing and then just wean him off of you. Introduce him to new people, do things for him. He's probably not capable of using his social skills so he hasn't nurtured them. The fact that you didn't apologize when you hit him with the rocks is kind of low. It's like you were waiting for him to come in front of the pole so you could peg him.

And also, tsk tsk for throwing rocks at a pole! What if they richocheted :) ?

69913[/snapback]

I apologized straight away, I didnt really mean to hit him, i was just seeing if i can hit a pole from a distance. I apologized to him thousands of times. What I think low is that him telling the teacher and complaning to the teacher about me. I understand that you would probely see a teacher for a first aid assitance but dumping me into the teacher thats low, and he is smart enough to call me his friend.

Ages ago, one of my friend broke my arm, and i had to make up a story to the teacher, so my friend wouldnt get into trouble, he threw a rock at me once and he had to make up a story.

I recon this is low, dumbing your own friend and then call that person your friend.

From

.::DAMAN::.

Well, now that I know that side of it, I agree. It is low. After all, it's not like you were aiming at him (at least I hope you weren't :/). I do know a couple of people like the guy you're talking about and I've found that if you treat them with a bit of kindness instead of indifference, you're much better off. You don't want people moping and hiding from you whenever you near them, do you?

Well, now that I know that side of it, I agree. It is low. After all, it's not like you were aiming at him (at least I hope you weren't :/). I do know a couple of people like the guy you're talking about and I've found that if you treat them with a bit of kindness instead of indifference, you're much better off. You don't want people moping and hiding from you whenever you near them, do you?

69939[/snapback]

I was treating him with kindness, until he ran in front of the pole. But he didnt get hurt that much he is a cry baby, he cries a lot. But yeah if he dosent act goffy, and embares him self in front of the public, he would be alright, some times he acts as if he knows everything.

the solution is easy just be more annoying to him and he will want to avoid you and eventually youll be able to forget about each other and move onto new friends without you feeling bad or maybe he is bing really annoying to you because he doesnt want to feel bad. i suggest give him a wedgie and run, deny everything, get rid of witnesses and he wont like you and boom, problem gone

the solution is easy just be more annoying to him and he will want to avoid you and eventually youll be able to forget about each other and move onto new friends without you feeling bad or maybe he is bing really annoying to you because he doesnt want to feel bad.  i suggest give him a wedgie and run, deny everything, get rid of witnesses and he wont like you and boom, problem gone

132269[/snapback]

I like the wedgie bit, but he is toooooo heveay to lift, and i think this is going too mean.

Nooo. Don't give anyone a wedgie.

If you see no hope in ever getting to know this kid and becoming friends, you are going to have to do the old "growing apart" thing. What you need to do is be busy. Get yourself a book to read, or studying to do. "Oh, I am sorry I can't hang out. I have to finish my project." Always have to be going somewhere. you know what I mean? And maybe you need to try and seek out new friends.

Go wit tha wedgie,Its the best idea,Dont listen to anyone except me.They dont know what there sayin and r all against you.Personally jus tel him ho u feel and u dont like him.Or u could do 2 him what the bully did in tha first place.He could control ure life & u could end up as ure avatar.LOL.Thanks.LOL

uh....

How To Avoid A Person?

Have you tried the change the way you look strategy? I'm sure that you can do it, if you try. I did this once by changing the way I looked, & the person never knew it was me cause they didn't know me very well. Just try to change your outward appearance & they should leave you alone, change your hair color or what not. This kid should leave you alone thinking that your some one new =P

Or just grow up & become their friend, duh. XD

-queenie

Y DO you want 2 avoid him hes just a person like you and me,he probably doesnt have any friends so just b a good friend and make him feel better!-Lauren

Just tell him the truth. Tell him that you don't want to be friends with someone you can't trust and cite the rock throwing incident since I think that really does bother you. He might ask for a second chance, but tell him he has blown it.Don't be a bully. Don't give him a wedgie. Else, you'll just drive the kid towards suicide or a mental breakdown. Yes I'm exaggerating, but it only takes one straw to break the camel's back, as they say.Or else you could find someone like him, another underdog. Introduce them. Let them be friends. If he has someone else to hang out with, he should leave you alone.