xisto Community
zippy77

Gta Vice City PC version Anything about GTA Vice City, tips

I enjoy GTA in short tastes... After one plays it for a day or two, one does most of what there is to be done, aside from the storyline (after awhile, shooting up people and cruising can get dull). I despise the ghetto accent, so that is one thing that really bugs me about GTA: VC. Thankfully, I can turn off the sound, turn on the subtitles, and listen to music while I play the game.

I like Action and Driving Games.. So, GTA series are kinda perfect selection for me.. I have like the all GTA Series Games!! The new GTA SanAndreas rocks!! it is an amazing wonderful piece of game :huh: I am waiting for the new one to release!

Vehicle Repair

Tired of looking for pay?n spray? Well now you don't have to look for it. Buy a house with a garage and if your car is damaged you can put it in the garage and make the garage close. Then open it up and walla, your car is NOT damaged or broken. Also works on motorcycles. (does not work with the Rhino The Tank) And what i like most about it you can blow the car into pieces in your garage and open it up again and it's like new! (This is the best part) It's FREE!

Tip For 'Waste the Wife' Mission

Here's just a little tip if you're having problems with the 'waste the wife' mission (i.e your car blows up before hers does)

Answer the phone, listen to the call and get into the position either in a car or on a motorbike (motorbikes are easier) Watch the wife get in the car and drive off- chase her.

She'll stop at some traffic lights, get close and jump off the bike (or out of the car) and quickly type in 'bigbang' her car and any other vehicle close by with explode. Instant mission success.

(note: if you're in a car or on a bike when you type in the bigbang cheat then your car/bike will explode too, so it's best to get up close (without hitting her car otherwise she'll panic and flee) then jump out before typing the cheat. You'll still complete the mission, but you'll get wasted at the same time.)

Invincible Car

Deliberately fail the mission 'Guardian Angels' for Colonel Cortez, either by letting the Haitian on the dirt bike get away or letting the Haitians kill Diaz. Then go up to Diaz's Admiral (Note: The car doors will be open) and get in, once in the car, crash it into a wall and you will see that there is no damage at all. This is a good car for when you have a load of cops on your tail as the Admiral will take no damage. :lol:

Infinite Ammo

Go to any gun store and make sure you have a lot of money if want to buy an expensive weapon. keep buying and buying the gun you want until your ammo counter reaches full, buy one more gun of that type and the ammunition reader will disappear from that spot. if you already have that gun but have an uneven amount of ammo for it, keep buying it until you can buy no more, fire off a round and try to buy more, and keep doing this process until u can buy one more pack of bullets. unlimited ammo comes in handy quite often. <_<

Change the Size Of the Moon!

At night, get you're sniper and shoot the moon, its size will change! Make sure to use you're sniper otherwise it will not work.

Notice from saint-michael:
Notes are used for friendly reminds removing them from your posts is basically telling us, that you don't care about the rules and you rather ignore us. So you get a 3 days posting suspension. Then maybe you will follow the rules.
Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

hey thanks a lot i was waiting for something like this!I find waste the wife to be difficult,i hope your this trick works for me!!

yea i have heard about this. I also like the pc versions of games becuase their is more that can be done to them. Like san andreas has so many mods for pc that can't be done on other system. But thanks for the info on the trick.

msibi dogGta Vice City PC version

I realy need help like isnt the a cheat for the demolition man mission I tried all the missions and enjoying myself but demolition man is just hard for me

-reply by tshepang

Stuck in Dildo DodoGta Vice City PC version

Hi. 

I'm stuck in the mission Dildo Dodo. Is there any option to auto complete the mission, or can v just skip a mission and complete the remaining Film Studio asset missions. Please help me in this.

-question by Amit

Stuck in Dildo DodoGta Vice City PC versionHello sir I'm stuck in the mission Dildo Dodo. Is there any option to I am complete the mission, or can v just skip a mission and complete the remaining Film Studio asset missions. Please help me in this.Naveen-question by naveen