xisto Community
Corey

What Program...

What program do you use for playing music...(and why)...I...used Winamp5 (before)....but now i use Windows media player because it's very simple,and the library is a great thing...how about you... :)

I use Windows Media Player but experiment with other kinds of MPEG/MP3 Players for Windows, Including : Nero Show Time, WinAmp 5.x, Itunes, This one is for Broadcasting a Internet Radio (Winamp can do that aswell as play music) Super Sam or something.But basically I use WMP - Windows Media Player, and I love this song even though im Scottish, :) WWF - Hulk Hogan - Real American :P Enjoy it if you have it :D Well thats the Music players ive used

I use winamp, and i really like it, the skins, the thing that i like the most about winamp are the skins, and that you can have it all the way on top of the screen on top of everything and its just a small bar, that doesnt bother anything else, and lets you see things perfectly, you dont have to be changing from window to window to change song.

I used to use Windows Media Player because it came preinstalled on my hard drive. Now I use RealPlayer all the way. It is more compact, more versatile, and I like it's look more (just my opinion). It also burns faster than Windows Media Player because WMP takes forever to "Inspect" and "Convert", while RealPlayer does it all in one quick step. I like how small it is when I play music because it doesn't take up my whole screen like clunky WMP. I've never tried Winamp before. I might some day.

I use both of Winamp and Windows Media Player but I like WMP bettter because I ussaully format mp3 files to wma files, size of wma is smaller than mp3 and I use it in my flash animation projects.

I currently use Windows Media Player for my music, but I also use Winamp with plugins so I can play game music. I probably use Windows Media Player more often though, for music and to watch videos

I use Windows Media Player (Version 10). I did use Winamp, but it shows the last played song even if it's from someone else's account. The new Windows Media Player doesn't do that (The old ones do something similar, I believe). One time, my brother went through my music on an old Windows Media Player that we had on this computer, and messed with my music (Renaming the music, and doing some other junk to them). So, that's why I like Windows Media Player better. (Although, there may be others that are better, but I've only used Winamp and WMP.)

I use Winamp 2.91. It is fast, versatile, and doesn't deluge me with features I don't want, like visualizations, advertisements, minibrowsers, video players, or anything else unnecessary. It doesn't ask me if I want to upgrade to an expensive version, it doesn't connect to the internet to deliver anonymous usage statistics, and it doesn't tell me that a file's copyright protection prevents it from playing. It does exactly what a music player should: it plays music.Those Nullsoft guys got it right it with version 2.91. They should have just quit then.