xisto Community
Belinda

Forum Alone

Oh my God Home Alone the Movie, I miss those years so much... Now is 1:18 am in Honduras. All the people in my house is sleeping and because I have my slepping time altered: I sleep in the morning and are awake in the nigth. I feel alone rigth now because I am really alone in from the computer and because I am the only person that is online rigth now in the forum. I feel alone, but sometime i like to be alone. I can do everything I want do do. I dont have to get permission of anyone. I have freedom where I am alone. But I accept that maybe if there were someone online me feel better.

OK, 1:18 a.m. is time when most people are sleeping. Could be a bad thing because there is no Sun light, and it's not natural to need electrical light. However, when it's hot during the day, 1 AM is an interesting time because no AirConditioner is needed.

I hope that you don't have the worst possible case : you sleeping in the morning, and your family sleeping in the afternoon? :)