xisto Community
Ahsaniqbalkmc

Configuring The Extra Buttons On A Gaming Mouse

Ok so I downloaded the software.. then installed it but nothing happened. When I run the software, it says no device found. So the first thing that comes into my mind is that the software that I installed (Logitech gaming software) doesn't include a driver with it. So next thing I need to do is to find the driver and install it.... @manu, can you please help me finding the driver for logitech gaming mouse.And if the Logitech gaming software does include the driver then it is obvious that my mouse doesn't work with it and I will have to look for something else. So again I seek help from you folks...

I have used this device with linux mint 14. The extra buttons worked almost similar to what they function in windows.I haven't checked the report for device make/manufacturer.... In fact I don't know how to check this in linux .... some help in this regard would be appreciated.

I have used this device with linux mint 14. The extra buttons worked almost similar to what they function in windows.
I haven't checked the report for device make/manufacturer.... In fact I don't know how to check this in linux .... some help in this regard would be appreciated.

try #lsusb
Edited by manuleka (see edit history)